Bangkok: Woman abducted in Central car park - driven at gunpoint to short time hotel

webfact

Bangkok: Woman abducted in Central car park - driven at gunpoint to short time hotel 

7pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A driver working at a company in "The Nation" building in Bang Na abducted a woman at gunpoint and forced her to drive to a short time hotel. 

Only the quick actions of the woman saved her from rape. 

And quick police work soon had the driver in custody.

An incredible story began when 33 year old Kasira, a sales employee of a cosmetics firm, was doing her makeup in her car in the parking lot of Central Bang Na getting ready to meet a client. 

Her door was open. 

A fat man dressed in a blue driver's uniform opened the rear door, got in and put a gun to her head.

He ordered her to drive to a short time hotel as he wanted to have sex with her. Terrified she drove off to the First Inn but on arrival they realized it was deserted and shut down. 

So they went to the Heart Inn on Sri Nakharin Road. 

The staff opened the curtain at the motel for her to park but she realized that once inside she would have no chance of escape. She decided to back into the space so that she could escape more easily if she got the chance. 

As she reversed she deliberately went into a table and chairs in order to attract the attention of the hotel staff. 

She then jumped out of the car and ran. 

The assailant jumped into the driver's seat of the car and drove off. Hotel staff immediately contacted the police who studied CCTV and realized through the assailant's uniform that he worked for a company at The Nation building on Bang Na - Trat Road. 

That building was staked out and police throughout the area were warned to look out for a white Toyota Vios.

Soon the assailant arrived at The Nation in a taxi and was promptly arrested and taken to the police station.

There relatives of the victim tried to attack him prompting police to move to an upstairs interview room. 

The man was named as Thakoon In-rung, 47, who identified himself as a driver for executives. 

He said that he had taken a car to the BMW service center next to Central and while repairs were being done he went to kill time at the shopping center. 

While there he saw an attractive woman in a car with the driver's door open and he got sexually aroused. He admitted jumping in the car and putting his 11 mm BB gun to her head and ordering her to drive off. 

When the abduction and rape went wrong he said he drove off in her car and dumped it at an Esso Gas Station on Sri Nakharin before going back to work at The Nation building in a taxi. 

He has been charged with abduction, menacing and threatening behavior and theft. 

He is now in the custody of the Bang Na police. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-01
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

When the abduction and rape went wrong he said he drove off in her car and dumped it at an Esso Gas Station on Sri Nakharin before going back to work at The Nation building in a taxi. 

As nothing had happened. He must have a serious brain issue.

Edited by blackcab
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording
  • Like 1

I guess he is now without employment and will have more time for his preferred pursuits of women.

Fortunately for the young lady, the only hard weapon she encountered was his 11mm. BB gun. I am sure she also got her car back.

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

In a country where sex is readily available everywhere for free, even for money, why would you stoop so low, unless you are mentally unbalanced, which is most likely the case here.

The eternal question here....  ever in search of an elusive answer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

If you are convicted of federal carjacking charges, you face a maximum sentence of 15 years in state prison. If you are convicted of federal carjacking, you face severe punishment. Upon conviction under 18 USC 2119, you face a maximum of 15 years in federal prison, a fine of up to $250,000, or both.

Section 1201) makes kidnapping a serious felony offense, with prison sentences of 20 or more years, depending on prior convictions and the circumstances of the case. Federal law prosecutes international parental kidnapping under a different code (18 U.S.C.

Federal law does not use the term "rape". Rape is grouped with all forms of non-consensual sexual acts under chapter 109a of the United States Code (18 U.S.C. §§ 2241–2248). Under federal law, the punishment for rape can range from a fine to life imprisonment.

OK. 500 baht fine. Next case.

You seem to know a lot about the law relating to this case. Have you committed this crime at a short time hotel before?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

why would any man want to force himself on a woman in Thailand when one purple note

does the trick?

Because that tub of lard, who does the crime but cannot show his fat face, probably gets less than zero action-even with ample opportunity.

8 hours ago, apophyss said:

What is a "short time hotel" ?

With so many family members all living under one roof they're often used by couples that aren't living with each other in their own place, to be as loud and noisy as they want for an hour or two.

15 hours ago, apophyss said:

What is a "short time hotel" ?

^^

No, i can beleave it's about prostitution, no have in Thailand...

I'm going to answer this for you as best I can as I do have ONE occasion of personal experience.

That occasion, I needed a place to stay for one night in Surat Thani City due to a last minute change of plans late one evening (My gf s family arrived unexpectedly at her home, I got the boot. No problem.)

At first I did not recognize this complex as a hotel (or motel) as each unit had a "curtain" the size of a garage door in addition to the entrance door. I booked in, went to my room. It was clean, lots of towels and a condom package was on the pillow.

Being the inquisitive prick that I am, I observed the "comings" and goings throughout the evening.

Interesting! I would see a staffer open the curtain, minutes later, a car would arrive and the curtain was closed. Thus, the occupants could enter their room from the "curtained garage" in total privacy (I assume that there was a secondary side door. My room was not one of the special ones, no garage). That car usually left a couple hours later .... "short time hotel".

Staff would go to the room, service it, ready for the next tryst. It seems like the occupants message ahead for a room, that is how staff knew to open the curtain.

Side bar: Throughout my evening of observation, I decided to go to the karaoke bar at the front of the complex for a beer. Upon entering, I observed an older lady catch the eye of a teeny bopper and seemed to have sent her a message re my entrance. The teeny came over and sat beside me, leg to leg, hip to hip, no other communication, zero, just body language. If she was 18, I assumed her birthday might have been something like the day before.

I bought her a beer, after a while, paid my bill, gave her some baht for her time and got the xxxx out of the bar.

No, I didn't indulge, don't regret it either.

All in all, a highly informative evening.