Contact Your Consulate Regarding Thai Visa Chaos: have your voice heard

8 minutes ago, somtumwrong said:

If my country had thousands of Thais with back to back tourist visas and doing border bounces to Norway, Germany and whatever and ask for yet another 30 day waiver or the 4th 'tourist' visa in 2 years, hmm, I would not mind that immigration does their job.

In EU they have no borders these days. You cross one without even knowing that. Meanwhile, in Thailand farangocide is in full swing.  

Edited by Zikomat
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, somtumwrong said:

If my country had thousands of Thais with back to back tourist visas and doing border bounces to Norway, Germany and whatever and ask for yet another 30 day waiver or the 4th 'tourist' visa in 2 years, hmm, I would not mind that immigration does their job.

You mean you would not mind that immigration breaks the law?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

In EU they have no borders these days. You cross one without even knowing that. Meanwhile, in Thailand farangocide is in full swing.  

Maybe the Thais observed the 2015 crisis and realized they don't want the same, open borders, that is.

17 minutes ago, somtumwrong said:

How many immigrants arrived to Europe lately from Syria, Iraq, Northern Africa with boats and via land ? ?  Hundreds of thousands !! Did Thai accept just 1 due to humanatarian reasons, No ! If Syrians or Iraqi arrive to Thai in packs possibly they would be lynched. Your examples don't support your point 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, somtumwrong said:

Comparing a well developed European country with Thailand is not working in this case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, somtumwrong said:

Maybe the Thais observed the 2015 crisis and realized they don't want the same, open borders, that is.

That in itself would suggest that the terminally myopic and inwardly-looking Thais are capable of embracing the concept that there is a whole other world out there and lessons to be learned from it. That defies one of the basic tenets of the, 'They don't like us here' brigades that the locals don't look up much while grazing.

Poorly reasoned point.

2 out of 10

Go stand in a corner.

• Like 1