Chief of police cares about each and every tourist who comes to Thailand

webfact

11 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

Thai are known for being very fickle and sadly untrustworthy to a greater extent. 

All for show in my estimation.

Thai are racist it is that simple because why is there segregation within Thai culture? Classic example is one price for Thai and another for foreigners as with refusal of Indian citizens entry into Thai bars especially Soi 6 Pattaya city

Segregation in Thailand is due to brainwashing from birth but given India's caste system and their own prejudices it is hardly fitting to discuss that as a reason for discrimination of Indians in bars.  The latter point I understand is that when Indians enter bars they are generally in groups and always attempt to barter a lower price from any services that may be on offer.  That is what the bar owners find most annoying as do their service staff. 

Putting that to one side then  outside of the main cities you will of course still find some prejudice, but that applies to other nationalities also,  but generally, with the exception of the North East of Thailand, Thais  don't specifically dislike Indians as they are so grossly xenophobic they dislike any non Thai, totally without prejudice ????

Edited by geoffbezoz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Acting on behalf of the RTP chief, Pol Lt-Col Prayoon Pakinsri of the Tourist Police 1 had contacted the poster and found the taxi driver. 

The driver admitted overcharging and not using the meter.

He was taken for a drugs test that proved negative. His taxi was checked and was found to be of the required standard. 

Then he was handed over to the airport police and fined. 

Yep 500 Baht, Wai and business as usual

• Like 1

You can always trust the ones with wings on there heavy shirt the one standing looks like he can't wait to jump into action to see you on the street to earn his. Is the guy sitting is he on the Thai snow skiing team?

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A Royal Thai Police spokesman has said that the commander of the force cares about all tourists whether they are Thai or foreigners.

They got it wrong already from start this time too. Thai tourists in their own country?

Hell yeah, I know there is something called domestic travelling too, but I still wouldn´t call them tourists in their own country.