Pattaya: Ladyboy who asked for a fag attacks Kuwaiti

webfact

Pattaya: Ladyboy who asked for a fag attacks Kuwaiti

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable TV

A Kuwaiti tourist went to Pattaya police early Sunday morning to say that a lady boy tried to grab his money after asking for a cigarette in the street. 

Mr Ali Rabea, 55, was on his way to his hotel after a night out when a lady boy approached him on Sai 2 for a cigarette and a light. 

The offender made a grab for Mr Rabea's money and a scuffle ensued in which the tourist was kicked and scratched. 

But no money was taken. 

Pol Maj Thanin Kanphai is studying CCTV in the area in an attempt to get a lead in the case, reported Sophon Cable TV on Facebook. 

Source: Sophon Cable TV

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-05
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BestB said:

So a ladyboy asks for a fag, Kuwaiti takes out a pack of fags, how does ladyboy go for money?

me thinks Kuwaiti telling little Porki pies. 

According to OP she/he also asked for a lighter, meaning both his hands were ocupied when she/he made 'the move'.

Edited by blackcab
Bold font removed. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording

Just now, Vacuum said:

According to OP she/he also asked for a lighter, meaning both his hands were ocupied when she/he made 'the move'.

Yeah but where was the money and how did he know where the money was. This is not typical ladyboy way. They empty your pockets while hugging you, not asking for fags and then rampage 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yeah but where was the money and how did he know where the money was. This is not typical ladyboy way. They empty your pockets while hugging you, not asking for fags and then rampage 

According to how he was dressed, a fair guess would be in his back pocket.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

on his way to his hotel after a night out

Obviously this man has not read the "self respect appearance" thread on TV.

T-shirt and flip flops - Come on dude, get some self respect 55

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

According to how he was dressed, a fair guess would be in his back pocket.

According to how he was dressed it’s more likely he finished romping with him  and did not want to pay and this is why he got kicked or realised half way home it was a he not a she and he demanded money for his time ????

4 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Obviously this man has not read the "self respect appearance" thread on TV.

T-shirt and flip flops - Come on dude, get some self respect 55

And learn some self defence to avoid being bashed by 1 ladyboy????????????

1 hour ago, BestB said:

So a ladyboy asks for a fag, Kuwaiti takes out a pack of fags, how does ladyboy go for money?

me thinks Kuwaiti telling little Porki pies. 

Me: I get assaulted and nothing gets stolen, I can either ignore it or go to the police and report it.

You: I am seeking attention so I will make up an assault claim, go to the police and and lie about it all anyway just to make it more real.

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

Maybe that's based on YOUR personal experience but a ladyboy, being a man and this being an obvious 1-on-1 hit on a quiet soi, can pretty much assault anyone in any manner of manly ways without the need to hug anyone.

16 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Me: I get assaulted and nothing gets stolen, I can either ignore it or go to the police and report it.

You: I am seeking attention so I will make up an assault claim, go to the police and and lie about it all anyway just to make it more real.

Maybe that's based on YOUR personal experience but a ladyboy, being a man and this being an obvious 1-on-1 hit on a quiet soi, can pretty much assault anyone in any manner of manly ways without the need to hug anyone.

Is that speaking from experience ? Only ask because in 18 years i am yet to be assaulted by a 50 kg man with a pair of tits and high heels????

i also never realised (2nd road was a quite Soi 

Edited by BestB
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Waste of time. Just round them up and jail them for a month or two.  What other 'family resorts' have this kind of vermins running around disturbing the tourists that are so important .

Hmmm ”vermin” ... no homophobic rhetoric here ... moving on ????

• Confused 2

58 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

No family resorts open up brothels all over the town fronting as bars and sometimes hire sexpats for pimping (aka bar managers). Before they round them up, they should round up all the pimps and close the brothels. 

I've never heard of 'barfines' in a Thai bar.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

Alot of Thai police stations are well furnished some with executive style chairs and polished timber desks( very expensive).

Far more lavish than western police stations.

However many Thai government schools are just sheds with rickety old desks and a mangled blackboard.

They need to get their priorities in order.

I wonder if this all came about because something was lost in translation, could the ladyboy have asked for a faggot rather than a fag?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

A Kuwaiti man is not a farang, and there's plenty of Arabs in Pattaya still. I'm pretty sure some of them are good business for the 'boys.

So Kuwait is another city in Thailand?...Must be somewhere in Issan next to Arab town.......We are all FARANG........AKA "FOREIGNERS"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2