Best Value Condo Developers

So, we have all seen the hi-so and often hilarious condo/project names:

Aspire

So Rich

The Exclusive

Cliff Water Residence

Zen Leaf Ville Tranquility

Horizon Prosperity View

Okay, I am exagerating with a few of them.

But any developers/projects that are particularly good value?

Lumpini Ville?

Supalai?

Or any hidden gems from "no name" develipers?

Off the plan none of them are usually good value, wait a year and buy a resale often for less. Then the Chanote, sinking fund, electric meter, condo committee are all sorted out.

18 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Off the plan none of them are usually good value, wait a year and buy a resale often for less. Then the Chanote, sinking fund, electric meter, condo committee are all sorted out.

Does this work? A resale cheaper a year after the development is completed? Most of the time I have seen Thais selling resale units soon after the development is completed for 15 - 20% more than they paid for it....

• Like 1

Just now, mstevens said:

Does this work? A resale cheaper a year after the development is completed? Most of the time I have seen Thais selling resale units soon after the development is completed for 15 - 20% more than they paid for it....

If that was the case we would all be millionaires flipping condos at a profit.

Lots may be "asking" 10-20% more but they are not getting it. why would someone pay 20% on top when there is an oversupply of condos.

Unless you are the buyer or the seller, there isnt much data out there about actual prices paid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

If that was the case we would all be millionaires flipping condos at a profit.

Lots may be "asking" 10-20% more but they are not getting it. why would someone pay 20% on top when there is an oversupply of condos.

Unless you are the buyer or the seller, there isnt much data out there about actual prices paid.

Yes.

Very accurate.

Absolutely no transparency.

I cannot understand why anyone would make what will be their largest purchase here, in such a market.

9 hours ago, KittenKong said:

You forgot Pattaya Posh and The Winner.

I have a friend at Pattaya Posh.

Went by the other day.

The owner has hired a company to manage ST rental of the unsold units.  Walked past an office and there must have been 100 keys piled on a table.  Specific employees running around catering to groups of Chinese wanting to check in.

So, I guess you can add this place to The Base and Centric as ST rental havens.

Oh, but I am sure they have a hotel license and are reporting all the ST renters to immigration...

Edited by bkk6060