Yingluck becomes a Serbian citizen

webfact

Foca.

Prijedor

Zvornik

Visegrad

Srebrenica

Kosovo

Vukovar. Just to name a few of the recent massacres carried out by the Serbs.

And who could forget the daily images on TV of the emaciated men in the Serbian concentration camps.

Such a nice place that NATO decided to bomb them.

I get it. All sides of that war committed crimes .

But the Serbs are the undisputed champions if it was a competition.

War is war their is no prize for coming second . l think the USA holds the largest body count by a million miles

Both directly and indirectly

• Confused 1

On 8/9/2019 at 3:36 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

Yet as a falang, it would be impossible to buy a Thai citizenship.

Because Thailand does not not sell citizenship. You can buy Fast track Singapore citizenship for 2.5 mil USD

Edited by onera1961

14 hours ago, natway09 said:

To extradite her back to Thailand & put her in jail would be the stupidist 

move on behalf of the Government.

Not even the army would be able to quell the unrest

Let sleeping dogs sleep (in this case)

She was only a mouthpiece for her brother anyway

Resistance is futile. They can get away with anything they choose to do. All dissent has been masterfully subdued. 

10 hours ago, madmen said:

War is war their is no prize for coming second . <SNIP>

You claim you're a Serb. What strategic objectives were achieved by Serb military / militias deliberately targeting and killing civilians?

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Serbia has just gone up a notch in my book.

Well done Serbia.

Well done Yingluck.

A quite corrupt government that's still not far from ethnic cleansing and harboring war criminals gives citizenship to a criminal member of a corrupt family that's stolen billions from their own country and people. 

And you support them and her! Unbelievable really.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

You claim you're a Serb. What strategic objectives were achieved by Serb military / militias deliberately targeting and killing civilians?

I'm guessing but I think you'll find out the intention was to exterminate non Serbs or force them to flee for ever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

I'm guessing but I think you'll find out the intention was to exterminate non Serbs or force them to flee for ever.

They could have done that by introducing the TM30, 90 day reporting and make extensions due to retirement or marriage problematic ????

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I'd stay with her when I'm 78.

Interesting facts about Serbia and it makes sense why these people want passports from Serbia. 

Serbia obtained visa-free travel to Europe back in 2009, alongside Montenegro and Macedonia. However, the Serbian passport has taken off substantially since then. For one thing, Serbia is one of only three countries on Earth whose citizens can visit Europe, Russia, and China without a visa.  

Much better and more convenient than the Cambodian passport she has and which she used when registering the port business in China.

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

They could have done that by introducing the TM30, 90 day reporting and make extensions due to retirement or marriage problematic ????

Only they weren't targeting expats and foreigners. Just certain sections of their own population!

Just now, BritManToo said:

It was mainly Christian (Serbs) Vs Muslims (Bosnian).

Serbs - Orthodox and Slavs. Usually allied with the Russians.

Croats - Catholics who allied with the Nazis against the Serbs; hatred runs deep.

Bosnian - Muslims, many of whom also allied with the Nazis. 

I had quite a few friends and relations peacekeeping over there. Interesting and horrifying stories. Not nice to one another at all; but can be charming to outsiders.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 7:46 PM, BritManToo said:

They aren't Muslims.

The UK doesn't just grant citizenship to Muslims. It doesn't require or prohibit any specific religion.

There is also a millionaire friendly fast track system, no surprise there!

But the UK is fully aware of just how dodgy and corrupt the Shinawatras are. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Serbs - Orthodox and Slavs. Usually allied with the Russians.

Croats - Catholics who allied with the Nazis against the Serbs; hatred runs deep.

Bosnian - Muslims, many of whom also allied with the Nazis. 

I had quite a few friends and relations peacekeeping over there. Interesting and horrifying stories. Not nice to one another at all; but can be charming to outsiders.

Great summary. My father was nearly stabbed to death by a Croat when migrated to oz

It's true the hatred was extreme

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

A quite corrupt government that's still not far from ethnic cleansing and harboring war criminals gives citizenship to a criminal member of a corrupt family that's stolen billions from their own country and people. 

And you support them and her! Unbelievable really.

A quite corrupt government that's still not far from ethnic cleansing and harboring war criminals

Are you talking about Germany 70 years ago or Serbia 25 years ago?

Re the theft - any proof?

Nah thought not just another Shin hater (Numero Uno) who the very mention of Thak or Ying sends him into meltdown.

Never mind, there were much worse before and since, but you don't like to read the history books and i never see a Mr P rant from you.

Carry on bleating "but but but Thaksin"....

Pathetic.

• Like 2

Yes Another description is the War Crime of Ethnic Cleansing. However, I was interested in what the Serb member would say due to his 'war is war' comment.

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, keith101 said:

He is joking isn't he , they both did what was in their own best interest .

I'm not that well versed on Thai politics but what would you say some of these biggest "did what was in their own best interest" actions were? Does it include telecommunication companies?

I remember when their was spotlight on her for wearing a Gucci belt, I think it was. Yingluck!