EU's Juncker tells Britain: no-deal Brexit will hurt you the most

rooster59

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You didn’t answer my question. Nevermind, we both know why: Neither the UK’s head of state and commander-in-chief is elected, nor was Dominic Cummings ever elected. So don’t bother us with your hypocrisy.

Which is according to the rules. 

Fancy that. First you wrongfully claim that Juncker is "communicating the opinion of 27 elected Heads of State" (which he isn't). And when I point out that Juncker is representing 28 UNELECTED EU Commissionaires (and nothing else) you retort by moaning about an unelected Dominic Cummings...?

I'll put it to you once again: Juncker represents 28 UNELECTED EU Commissionaires. No one else.

What do you want do discuss now, the Womens Bridge Club in Hastings?

30 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

eire leaves the EU and rejoins the Union

solution

Or The island have a referendum : unite or not ?, stay independent ? or choose to join U.K or E.U. does that looks not a bit more democratic ?

5 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Fancy that. First you wrongfully claim that Juncker is "communicating the opinion of 27 elected Heads of State" (which he isn't).

I didn’t.

And when I point out that Juncker is representing 28 UNELECTED EU Commissionaires (and nothing else) you retort by moaning about an unelected Dominic Cummings...?

You are pointing out that the EU commissioners are appointed. I am pointing out that your own head of state and commander-in-chief is unelected, as is Dominic Cummings. 

I'll put it to you once again: Juncker represents 28 UNELECTED EU Commissionaires. No one else.

I’ll also put it to you once again: your own head of state and commander-in-chief is unelected. You’re the last one to complain about anyone being unelected. 

What do you want do discuss now, the Womens Bridge Club in Hastings?

Is that how you react when someone calls you out for being a hypocrite, getting all childish?

On 8/11/2019 at 8:10 AM, AGareth2 said:

Ireland will be hit the worst

its simple....northern ireland belongs to the british.....if they do a hard brexit it includes northern ireland...so simple...land borders will be closed all goods come in will be custom taxed ...no free movement of people...foreigners may need visas....

it was like this for centuries I dont see a problem...better brexit today than tommorow...fast please...

if northern ireland holds a referendum to join ireland ( a much more natural situation like reunified germany / ddr was occupied by russians as ni is occupied by british  ) I guess britain will send the army....because what irish people want is not interesting to the leaders for them its an occupied territory .... they took it its theirs..simple..so called democratic elections was duped through british settlement programs...

4 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

how do you know I am a brexiteer?

Did I say you were?

It’s not all about you, you know. 

Whatever you claim to be does not change the reality of brexiteers opposition to votes they might lose. 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:13 AM, bristolboy said:

And which of those EU members ships 44 percent of its exports to the UK? None. And what percentage of the UK's exports go to the EU? 44 percent. So who gets hurt worse by Brexit?

they will trade same as before dont worry...prices may hike in gb cause the pound goes down....

On 8/11/2019 at 5:13 AM, bristolboy said:

And which of those EU members ships 44 percent of its exports to the UK? None. And what percentage of the UK's exports go to the EU? 44 percent. So who gets hurt worse by Brexit?

The length of everyones dick is easily measured. The scale used is "trade balance". Using this scale we can verify that UK is hung like a horse and that EU...well...think in terms of "average Thai size" and it'll come to you. ????

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Did I say you were?

It’s not all about you, you know. 

Whatever you claim to be does not change the reality of brexiteers opposition to votes they might lose. 

Whereas remainers oppose votes they actually DID lose ????

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

Whereas remainers oppose votes they actually DID lose ????

Oppose?

Don’t think they oppose any vote. 

Calling for another vote is opposing a policy policy or decision they disagree with, it is not opposing voting. 

Far from it. 

I haven’t called for another vote on the brexit result, but don’t have a problem with those who do. 

Even farage himself said a close result would require another referendum...

1 hour ago, Forethat said:

The length of everyones dick is easily measured. The scale used is "trade balance". Using this scale we can verify that UK is hung like a horse and that EU...well...think in terms of "average Thai size" and it'll come to you. ????

The UK will be hung out to dry if Boris and his unpleasant sidedick continue in power.

You know full well the percentage of UK exports to the EU is around or over 40% whilst the EU exports to the UK, although a greater number, are spread over several countries and thus less of a percentage per country.

2 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

eire leaves the EU and rejoins the Union

solution

Last time I suggested this ... well never mind. I reckon in a few years time even the republican Irish might see this idea in a better light after they realise what's going on.

12 minutes ago, bannork said:

The UK will be hung out to dry if Boris and his unpleasant sidedick continue in power.

You know full well the percentage of UK exports to the EU is around or over 40% whilst the EU exports to the UK, although a greater number, are spread over several countries and thus less of a percentage per country.

Funny as he**, but to be honest, UK has a trade deficit with the rest of the EU. Seriously. But I love the way you're thinking...!

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Because it would be better for all of Ireland than what they will get from the EU when we have Left.

Eire is fine within the Eu. After all they have fully supported the govt of Eire’s concerns over brexit and it’s impact on the Good Friday Agreement. 

3 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Neither the UK’s head of state and commander-in-chief is elected, nor was Dominic Cummings ever elected. So don’t bother us with your hypocrisy.

Which is according to the rules. 

Next time you’re accusing people of hypocrisy, check the topic of the debate. 

43 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Funny as he**, but to be honest, UK has a trade deficit with the rest of the EU. Seriously. But I love the way you're thinking...!

The percentage of exports from EU countries to UK is far smaller than vice-versa, although the total may be more, as the EU is more than one country, (yes, it's true).

So, who will hurt more in terms of damage to exports percentage wise?

The UK (this has been gone over countless times already).

1 minute ago, bannork said:

The percentage of exports from EU countries to UK is far smaller than vice-versa, although the total may be more, as the EU is more than one country, (yes, it's true).

So, who will hurt more in terms of damage to exports percentage wise?

The UK (this has been gone over countless times already).

Percentage is irrelevant. This is measured in trade balance.

UK:s trade deficit with the EU is -£64 billion. Which part of this is it that you fail to comprehend?

21 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Percentage is irrelevant. This is measured in trade balance.

UK:s trade deficit with the EU is -£64 billion. Which part of this is it that you fail to comprehend?

Actually, rather than % of exports or trade balance, the most relevant indicator would be the lost % of GDP.

By the way, if you also count services, the imbalance goes down to 39 billion, if I remember well. 

Archived