Magicians In Chiang Mai

mallmagician

Phil and other members. I work for a magazine here and would very much like to write an article on Magic Chaing Mai, maYBE AN INTERVIEW AND SOME PICS. wHEN YOU GET TOGETHER COULD YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 053 225201 AND ASK FOR jAMES

THANKS

BY THE WAY, THE CM POLICE FORCE ARE EXCELLENT MAGICANS. THEY MAKE EVIDENCE DISSAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR IN ANOTHER FORM. BE CAREFUL WHEN ASKING THEM HOW THEY DO THIS AMAZING TRICK, THEY ARE TOUCHY ABOUT LETTING YOU IN ON THEIR ACT

Hi,

I am a proffesional magician, and I was considering starting up a Chiang Mai magic club for expats and english speaking thai magicians (or thai speaking with translator).

I found magic clubs very useful in my progression into proffesional magic, and I set up and ran one in Cheshire, UK for a number of years.

I have a clubhouse ready and waiting, which the club can decorate with magic related stuff.

But before I continue any further, I need to know. Is anyone a magician in Chiang Mai? Anyone interested in starting it up as a hobby?

Let me know through this thread if you would be interested in attending a magic club. I am friends with a number of leading magicians from the UK, and a few from the US, and Im sure with the right numbers, we can bring them in to give workshops or lectures. But only if I can build the club to sufficient numbers.

Thanks all,

Phil

Since our group is small, I'd like to ask for either Monday or Tuesday for our first meeting. I'd love to go but Wednesday are out for me for the next month. Ta22 and Mall Magician... is this possible? Otherwise, I'll have to join the group later on.

Looking forward to meeting you guys... just watched an episode and Criss Angel and was pretty impressed.

i am fine with any day -

but we got to some how meet up -

:o

:D be it small or big group - even if it just 2 person . is a start and from there we can see how we expand it .

a small group to start is good :D

Phil and other members. I work for a magazine here and would very much like to write an article on Magic Chaing Mai, maYBE AN INTERVIEW AND SOME PICS. wHEN YOU GET TOGETHER COULD YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 053 225201 AND ASK FOR jAMES

THANKS

BY THE WAY, THE CM POLICE FORCE ARE EXCELLENT MAGICANS. THEY MAKE EVIDENCE DISSAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR IN ANOTHER FORM. BE CAREFUL WHEN ASKING THEM HOW THEY DO THIS AMAZING TRICK, THEY ARE TOUCHY ABOUT LETTING YOU IN ON THEIR ACT

Excellent news! Some coverage! I'll be sure to wear my best.... errr...T-shirt!

When we have arranged the time, I shall get in touch with James via email. Although, I am dubious about a magazine writer who is clearly struggling with his Caps Lock!! :o:D

Phil