What to do

Well, i finally got divorced from my cheating wife a week or so ago,we have been seperated for 5 months. I have been seeing a stunning girl who knows her they are freinds but not close,we have been on a few holidays and get on great,she is insatiable in bed,problem is she has an English boyfriend who comes over 2 /3 times a year,she has told him [she say] she is now with me,but wants to say goodbye to him,and return his credit card,that he pays her with each month .Initially i said no way,but reluctantly agreed she could spend a week and say goodbye it now transpires he is coming for 3 months,she has a ticket to Phuket but no return,i would like the views of the members,i really like the girl she lives out in the country but is an experienced bar girl,we get on really well,and were due to go with my mate and his wife to Cambodia for 4 days,i have pulled the plug and told her i will not share her,i mean she has known this guy for 5 years ,who knows when she see's him what will happen i think she does have genuine feelings for me,but as a form of self protection from more heartbreak and possible fiscal loss i have told her see what happens and call me if you want to see me when you get back.

Have i over reacted,should i be more laid back,i would like a long term relationship,i don't think she has any other falangs,and she has been honest with me from the start about this,i am just getting to the stage now wether it is really even worth thinking about having a relationship at all with a Thai woman for me it always seems to end badly,and my poor wallet has taken a hell of a thrasing.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to put yourself in her shoes...she has a regular client who has paid well for years who is coming to be serviced for 3 months.  Like a good business woman she wants to keep all her clients happy and coming back for more service.

Detach yourself emotionally from this girl...play the field...do not become overly concerned if she comes back or not.  There are thousands of girls out there looking for new business opportunities...bingo!

A man of character, taste and experience such as yourself can surely recognise the diamond in the rough when you see one...  the clear solution to win her heart over his is to replace his [the other guy's] credit card with yours... 

I'm looking forward to the 'sin-sod' thread when the time comes.... 

Listen to what you are saying.  You have already been shafted by Thai girls.  You JUST got a divorce a few months ago.

You are looking for a long term relationship with another Thai.. a BAR GIRL. 

Are you out to punish yourself or what is the deal man?  You've been around a long time, you're no dummie.  it just doesn't make sense.  You're lonely right now and realised another little tramp with the right set of curves has caught your eye.

The reason I sound so harsh is probably because I am was in your shoes not too long ago and I made the wrong choice.  Fresh out of a divorce with a Wan chai bar girl, I hooked up with a Pattaya bar girl, decided I was going to "tame" this one... Holy <deleted>.  When will guys ever learn?  Men like you and I who have been around SE asia for a long time have no excuse.

Just say no man.

2 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Well, i finally got divorced from my cheating wife a week or so ago,we have been seperated for 5 months.

sounds like you are not ready for a new relationship.

I have been seeing a stunning girl who knows her they are freinds but not close,

she knows everything about your old relationship now. including the worst <deleted>.

we have been on a few holidays and get on great,she is insatiable in bed,problem is she has an English boyfriend who comes over 2 /3 times a year,she has told him [she say] she is now with me,but wants to say goodbye to him,and return his credit card,that he pays her with each month .Initially i said no way,but reluctantly agreed she could spend a week and say goodbye it now transpires he is coming for 3 months,she has a ticket to Phuket but no return,i would like the views of the members,i really like the girl she lives out in the country but is an experienced bar girl,we get on really well,

you may find that her #1 boyfriend is more needy and more easy to manipulate than you.

with bar girls it is always about the money. until you provide her with the same finical security or more she will not leave him. also she is playing both of you now because you are kicking up the tab, 100 baht here and there makes a difference. and banging her which she likes.

i have a girl like this that just texts me out of the blue, that is how i know her boyfriend is gone. it took me a while to realize she was never going to leave him so now i don't worry about it. am i bad? i am not sure. i know she is bad for sure which is why i like her.

,i am just getting to the stage now wether it is really even worth thinking about having a relationship at all with a Thai woman for me it always seems to end badly,and my poor wallet has taken a hell of a thrasing.

sorry to be blunt, but you are dating a prostitute. if you date normal Thai women in your age range things will be totally different. i have found many incredible normal Thai women here.

and stop and think about what you are doing and why. you are dating a hooker, having great sex and a wild time and sleeping with another man's girlfriend. i am not being judgemental because i sometimes do the same thing, but you need to look at the psychological reason why or you will always make the same bad choices while having a great time.

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

and return his credit card,that he pays her with each month

just out of curiosity, do you know what he pays her a mouth? sorry month.  i never have done this for a entire month. is there a common average number the girls ask for? 

and something to think about. have you seen a photo of the other boyfriend? how did it make you feel? is he better looking that you? better shape? way older? can you see what she sees in him?  

Glutton for  punishment and i say that as  someone who  knows you as  you used to be down Prachuap way,

Dump the new one and find a  decent one if you REALLY have to, for what its worth. Either  that or bang her and think NOTHING of  it but dont get attached and forkout any large  sums or  monthly  allowance, its a bit  of  fun nothing more.

Some men spend their lives serially f****** up with women.

Whatever happens to set them on that path happens long before they meet the first "love of their life".

I learned long ago not to offer them advice.

Even if they hear it their programming renders them incapable of acting upon it.

For them "happily ever after" was never, never going to be.

They are the people upon whom writers of tragedy base their characters.

Enjoy what's left of the ride Marko.

problem is she has an English boyfriend who comes over 2 /3 times a year,

during the vetting process this question was asked "where do you live" so she would hook up with someone who is out of the country and just send money. the best case for a bar girl when selecting a boyfriend.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

if you date normal Thai women in your age range things will be totally different. i have found many incredible normal Thai women here.

I'm sure there are some incredible normal 60 year old Thai woman BUT ......

I'd rather be alone than dating a woman in her 60s.

that he pays her with each month - and honest from the start

I'd be interested to know if your new 'honey' had been using the other guys money he sends her whilst with you - or if she immediately rang him and said don;t send anymore after meeting you. If she has been accepting it then that will tell you everything you need to know about her and her attitude towards men and eventually YOU !!

And to be honest, unless you have been paying her for her time, she is probably still in reciept of his dosh every  month.

lastly say to her you want her to go out to work, in a shop or a 7/11 or something simple to help out with the family finances - if she says no then walk away. My wife was not a bar girl - though i have had a few. My wife goes out to work to help if needed - yours I doubt will.

It's pretty clear if this bird knows your ex birds you are just being taken for a mug. Your names put there amongst the top level bar girls who have learned how to play the long con and you are being shared amongst them and in turn when some jock steps off the plane your being cuckolded. Imagine some big black bar steward absolutely destroying your Mrs whilst your handcuffed to a nearby door and she's absolutely loving it. Pending on how that makes you feel should indicate the direction you go from here.

I mean what made you agree?

Did you ask to see pics or something?

Getting mighty fed up of reading these tear jerkers absolutely ruined my night. Look after yourself 

8 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I have been seeing a stunning girl,

she is insatiable in bed,

she has an English boyfriend who comes over 2 /3 times a year,

she has a ticket to Phuket but no return,

but is an experienced bar girl,

i think she does have genuine feelings for me,

i don't think she has any other falangs,

whether it is really even worth thinking about having a relationship at all with a Thai woman, 

Read bits again and you know "what to do" think with your head not with the one headed one eyed leg monster.

Yes it is worth a lot in a relationship with a Thai woman, if you find the right one.

The best advice I can give is chemical castration, then you'll no longer be up for the hot and sweaty stuff, and before you dismiss my idea, look at where it has got you already!

Take up bowls, cycling or stamp collecting and next time you see a good looking girl, that familiar desire to explore will no longer be present!

You’ve just ended one relationship because the woman was cheating on you.

Now you are considering getting into another relationship with a woman who is currently cheating on someone else.

whats wrong with this picture? Can you connect the dots?

This is it !   I will no longer seriously try to answer the posts like this.  Totally totally useless to get it across to guys that keep getting involved with girls like this.  Pay for play, no problem.  But relationships ? 

I know the OPs of these posts will tell me to just take a walk then.  Understood

But I can read these threads just for the hell of it.  Much the same as reading about the latest mass murders or car accidents.  It is what sells ......

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

This is it !   I will no longer seriously try to answer the posts like this.  Totally totally useless to get it across to guys that keep getting involved with girls like this.  Pay for play, no problem.  But relationships ? 

I know the OPs of these posts will tell me to just take a walk then.  Understood

But I can read these threads just for the hell of it.  Much the same as reading about the latest mass murders or car accidents.  It is what sells ......

But she's different from all the others ......

Just now, geronimo said:

But she's different from all the others ......

I was going to add that........ but we all know that is always the case  ????   

" I think she really likes me though"    hhahahahahah  OMG

Oh Marko ! Really ? ...again !!! 

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result !

When are you gonna learn that if you do what you've always done you'll get exactly what you've always got !

Still it makes for entertaining post every year from you, at least it feels like an annual thing. ????

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Oh Marko ! Really ? ...again !!! 

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result !

When are you gonna learn that if you do what you've always done you'll get exactly what you've always got !

Still it makes for entertaining post every year from you, at least it feels like an annual thing. ????

He could be a candidate for this year's POTY, I mean he has consistency on his side.

There are two options:

a) you set the rules

b) she sets the rules

If you are happy with b) then let her do what she wants.  Be prepared to ask for her permission if you like to see a friend for a beer or dinner. And obviously don't expect that she will perform if she has headache for the 10th day in a row.

If you want a) then make that clear right from the beginning. And make sure you enforce it. If she accepts it, fine. If not then be prepared for b) or forget about her.

P.S.: There is no c) like we make decisions together in harmony - at least not in Thailand.

33 minutes ago, rumak said:

You don't understand. She is different! Sure 10000%

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are two options:

a) you set the rules

b) she sets the rules

If you are happy with b) then let her do what she wants.  Be prepared to ask for her permission if you like to see a friend for a beer or dinner. And obviously don't expect that she will perform if she has headache for the 10th day in a row.

If you want a) then make that clear right from the beginning. And make sure you enforce it. If she accepts it, fine. If not then be prepared for b) or forget about her.

P.S.: There is no c) like we make decisions together in harmony - at least not in Thailand.

D) Suck it up and accept the consequences

Listen to what you are saying.  You have already been shafted by Thai girls.  You JUST got a divorce a few months ago.

You are looking for a long term relationship with another Thai.. a BAR GIRL. 

This ^^^^

Ditch the women for a while (may I suggest perhaps 5 years?).  Clear your big head and start thinking with that, as opposed to your small head ????

Archived