Need 30,60, Or 90 Day Housing

Crouton

I'm visiting from the USA and need rental/hotel for 30-90 days somewhere that is centrally located. If you have a rental or can recommend an extended stay hotel I would appreciate it very much.

I arrive late April.

Thank-you!

I'm visiting from the USA and need rental/hotel for 30-90 days somewhere that is centrally located. If you have a rental or can recommend an extended stay hotel I would appreciate it very much.

I arrive late April.

Thank-you!

as long as u dont feed the members here with details about ur budget and the expected amenities, its not very much likely you will get a helpful reply :o

I arrive late April.

Thank-you!

as long as u dont feed the members here with details about ur budget and the expected amenities, its not very much likely you will get a helpful reply :D

as it happens, i am planning to possibly move to a new place shortly but for a number of reasons i was planning on keeping this one also and sub-letting it as such for people who are looking for longer (30+) stays. it is very well located - soi 22 at the top of the soi. has satellite, direct phone service with high speed internet (not sure if i will keep that live - could have problems with bills :o )

as i say i am not 100% sure i will go this route or if your timing may be a little premature but feel free to pm me say about april 15 to chk if you have not made plans by then.