More Americans will die after Trump abruptly ends Afghan talks, Taliban say

webfact

8 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

The only response to these terror mongers is "bring it" 

The USA should just pull out of Afghanistan.  They are never going to win.  I am not America bashing, nobody who went before beat the Taliban either.  You are just on a hiding to nothing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tug said:

Normally I agree with you but the people controlling the country did the World Trade Center no sir under those circumstances you cannot turn the other cheek now Iraq on the other hand was a mistake 

I think you'll find the perpetrators of the WTC were Saudi citizens under the command of Bin Laden, a Saudi himself. They went in the wrong country.....

Geography is clearly not a strong subject for trump et al.

I like how people use word Americans giving impressions peasants have a say in anything.

Reality is ruling class anywhere in the world makes decisions and people suffer and it was like this for last 6000 years.

• Thanks 1

"The Trump administration wanted to reimburse the Taliban for their expenses attending recent peace talks, according to a congressional aide. "

It was rejected because it would have amounted to support for terrorists.

(The Taliban was formed in the early 1990s by an Afghan faction of mujahideen, Islamic fighters who had resisted the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan (1979–89) with the covert backing of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and its Pakistani counterpart, the Inter-Services Intelligence directorate (ISI))

Edited by Opl
  • Thanks 1