Can you really hook up with Thai girls in shopping malls?

cyril sneer

3 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

additionally, the good looking ones usually have an old thai man taking care of them, so would likely get fobbed off

so i'm wondering how these older fatter men are managing to pull it off...????

I presume "these older fatter men" are handusm, and the girls are a mia noi.

When I was building my house – well, had it build for me – a sales man that passed daily on the beach one day, when the house was almost finished, politely asked me: »How much?« It's very polite to ask that question in Thailand, so one get a chance to make face by telling how rich one is. I told him the number of baht in Thai language, he was thinking for quite while, then he touched my arm and with a big smile replied: »You very handsum man!«

That day I learned the Thai-meaning of the word "handsum"...????

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The thing that most guys in the West refuse to acknowledge, is that you pay for it one way or another. Here many guys give their gals an allowance. In the US, most gals control all of the finances. I know guys in the US who are not allowed to carry cash. Maybe five bucks a day. And the rest has to be paid by credit card. Why? So she can keep track of all of his expenses. Is that a life, I ask? 

Most guys I know back there have to endure three to five dates, before they get any action, and that is if they get any action, without the woman so much as offering to pay for valet parking, or popcorn at the movies. How much did the set them back? $400? $800? $1000? Worth it? I hardly think so. 

Actually you are right in the way of an allowance can be the gate to a good Thai-farang relationship, as many, if not most, Thai ladies considers the man, or husband, as a provider.

I met a number of mainly younger Thai girls telling me about a young farang they feel in love with, but said – often very sad – that it would not work, as he could not provide; i.e. still too young to have a good income, might even be studying, or not rich.

On the other hand, to my surprise, in a Thai-Thai relationship the man normally hands over his monthly salary to his fiancee, and she gives him little pocket money back. That is to show that he will be able to provide for a family, when they finally get married after some years of engagement. I've seen the girls not only saving up some money, but also using them to provide for her family when something special back home is needed, like a new refrigerator and like.

Yes, "you pay for it one way or another"...????

I enjoy the eye candy in shopping malls. Probably too old to be of interest to them, and I am a bit concerned my GF might get ideas about feeding the ducks.

I've had approaches from nurses, caddies, girls in legit massage shops, coffee shops, etc. Thai women past 30 could not care less how old you are, it's the money. While I'm not handsome, I probably look well-heeled.

They switch off immediately I say I have a GF already.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Actually you are right in the way of an allowance can be the gate to a good Thai-farang relationship, as many, if not most, Thai ladies considers the man, or husband, as a provider.

I met a number of mainly younger Thai girls telling me about a young farang they feel in love with, but said – often very sad – that it would not work, as he could not provide; i.e. still too young to have a good income, might even be studying, or not rich.

On the other hand, to my surprise, in a Thai-Thai relationship the man normally hands over his monthly salary to his fiancee, and she gives him little pocket money back. That is to show that he will be able to provide for a family, when they finally get married after some years of engagement. I've seen the girls not only saving up some money, but also using them to provide for her family when something special back home is needed, like a new refrigerator and like.

Yes, "you pay for it one way or another"...????

Exactly how it works in the West, for 90% of men. Just hand over the paycheck, and hope she gives you a little bit of spending money. 

• Haha 2

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Exactly how it works in the West, for 90% of men. Just hand over the paycheck, and hope she gives you a little bit of spending money. 

At least my appartment is mine back home, my bikes and car here is mine, but Yes, I hand over half of the money I transfer every month to her, so she can be the one who take care of us, and also choose how much she want to send home when they need something. Worked out pretty good so far, and still have money left in the end of the month. 

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

personally i wouldn't consider living with a chick for less tha 60k/month; 60k given to me that is and she must be attractive, fit and slim

That is the way I feel about most movies coming out of Hollywood these days. Pay me $12,500 and I will sit through that monstrosity. Same with TV commercials. I always mute them. If the sponsors paid me $75 a commercial, I would happily listen to what they have to say. 

Not sure how the farang gigolo thing works, but if you have success, please let us know. 

• Like 1

You do know most students have signed into the book to help pay for their tuition. Old Somchai is very proud of his collection each with a photo and the price for rich Thai to chose from.

It's just the way it is but then if you live here you know that already. 

If you think an office girl will make you a better wife than a Bar girl or vice versa you know nothing.

My wife's family are farmers and they are not rich but they have never done anything but help and never asked me for 1 baht.

She came to Bangkok to get away from her ex and unlucky for her met me on her 2nd day and we have been together ever since.........That was on Tuesday LOL

Joking been 6 years

4 hours ago, ylmiri said:

If any well educated in English Thai ladies reading this she will think Thai ladies are nothing more than movable properties, farangs are haggling the price of their bodies.

Please don't treat Thai ladies as cattle.

Nobody said anything about cattle. Those of us who are mature, been around awhile, and have been away from the US long enough to get the Puritanical nonsense out of our system, kind of know how the world works. Women want security from a man. Nothing wrong with that, on any level. Money provides that sense of security. It is a great deal all the way around, if you are in a position, and understand the concept and reality. Especially for those of us who are willing and able to treat the women as angels, and with a great deal of respect and kindness. 

Most english speaking Thai women have a complete understanding of this, and would not be offended by it. Western women on the other hand? What me? You want to give me money for favors? Never! Yet, we know their reality more than we care to admit.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:
4 hours ago, atyclb said:

personally i wouldn't consider living with a chick for less tha 60k/month; 60k given to me that is and she must be attractive, fit and slim

That is the way I feel about most movies coming out of Hollywood these days. Pay me $12,500 and I will sit through that monstrosity. Same with TV commercials. I always mute them. If the sponsors paid me $75 a commercial, I would happily listen to what they have to say. 

Not sure how the farang gigolo thing works, but if you have success, please let us know. 

lol.  not necessarily for gigolo services but for putting up with and dealing with her since ya get bored real fast

5 hours ago, mikey00 said:

Worst pickup line ever, telling a pretty girl she's pretty doesn't work. Works with average or below.

Pretty girls have to be push pulled

Says the guy who has the best pick up lines, but hasn't put one forward, although will criticise mine...lol

Did it ever occur to you that a lot of pretty girls are insecure or don't believe they are pretty and looking for someone to tell them what they want to hear ? 

As for that pick up line working on average or below, I wouldn't know, haven't used it on average or below, but sounds like your an expert ????

Pretty girls have to be push pulled, hmmm, well that depends on your style, I don't push pull, if it works for you, well good for you.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

nurses,

I was DYING at the Cardio clinic the other day, there were at least 6 total hotties with the white caps and ribbon snoods and the flesh coloured stockings and the tiigggght white unforms, then one was just laying all over me to do the echo, oh god, it was embarrasing

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Its better to be honest , I say to pretty girls in shopping centers '" Hi gorgeous , I've spent the last 10 years paying prostitutes for sex and now the Baht is high , I just cannot afford it these days . I'm feeling horny but no money ,would you like to have sex for free and i'll buy you dinner or a coffee''

well, If that's your case, then by all means you should go on and try that pickup line...

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I was DYING at the Cardio clinic the other day, there were at least 6 total hotties with the white caps and ribbon snoods and the flesh coloured stockings and the tiigggght white unforms, then one was just laying all over me to do the echo, oh god, it was embarrasing

Perhaps fortunate she retained her clothing, otherwise we might no longer have your unhinged ramblings to enjoy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

embarassed would be the last thing I felt in that situation...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I didn't say I thought it was a good one-liner, but it has worked on a 50/50 strike rate, suffice to say, when you approach some pretty girl, you have to think of a lot and what might work or not, facial expressions also help, smiles, playing the shy type etc etc, but then again, your another here who thinks because one is old 59 he can't pick up girls, not even going to go into it, my ego is fine and if I croaked tomorrow would be satisfied with the amount of females I have chatted up, slept with, become friends with, partied with and still carry on today, what are you doing or have you done apart from having a dig ? 

'one liners'

Many many years back one very handsome very forward well built your man in my uni class was very straight forward with girls with lines like 'do you f...k' and 'if you don't want to f...k then please lie down so I can f...k and more and not in a whisper. (Where he got these lines I have no idea.)

He had mild success, and he got his face slapped many times and ultimately girls would move away from him automatically because they didn't want to be subjected to his 'conversations' or be the subject of possible gossip.

Takes all kinds.  

Edited by scorecard

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You are right as the Weak western male syndrome continues.

The ¨my wife handles all the finances¨ is so weak and nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

Seems to be a growing trend here also.

Males seem to be in a losing position at this point especially in a place like California.

I would say grow up, be a man and take control but all seems a lost cause I am afraid.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You are right as the Weak western male syndrome continues.

The ¨my wife handles all the finances¨ is so weak and nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

Seems to be a growing trend here also.

Males seem to be in a losing position at this point especially in a place like California.

I would say grow up, be a man and take control but all seems a lost cause I am afraid.

I've started handing over almost all of my monthly pension to my farang wife. While I worked I earned all the money. She would use my credit card for her needs and for food shopping. But now I'm happy to let her spend the money, she's more frugal than me anyway. I keep a bit for beer money. I also make the major purchase decisions but the money comes from her account. Not at all weak. 

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I spent a week in ICU at bangkok pattaya................ embarrassed myself a few times.... damn some of them are hot.