Motorbike helmets

banglay

Hello all .... 

Where has the best selection of "QUALITY"  Motorbike helmets ( looking for Flip-up Style) in the the Pattaya area..  not interested in the cheapo mass market stuff you find in tesco/BigC or smaller Thai bike shops ...It's more about trying on for size and quality them seeing if I can buy that brand via the internet and saving a few sheckel.

PS max price will be in the region of 25000 Baht and under 

Thanks in anticipation   

Look out for a place which sells Shoe and Schubert... Both top of the range helmets (in your 25,000 baht price bracket). 

The Shoei Neotec is modular *(flip up) as is the Schuberth C3

I only know of places in Bangkok... Paddok (on Ratchadapisek road) for the Shoei and Panda Rider (on Kasaet Nawamin rd) for the Schuberth.

There was a thread recently - a guy traveling into Bangkok from Pattaya for a day trip to check out some safety gear - maybe worth considering, of course, if doing this call ahead to make sure they have sizes etc.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I too would make a day trip to Bangkok. I actually bought my last one in the UK.... looked around in Pattaya and had no luck, we are all cheap Charlies here! I like to stay over one night in BKK and hit Soi Cowboy too... 

Yeah ! and after visiting Soi Cowboy you might need new helmet ...so better stay 2 nights lol

Not a 100% sure thing to try a particular helmet on in a showroom and then get exactly the same fit with one ordered online.  I used to help weekends in a friends motorcycle shop and even with top brands, there was significant variation, helmet to helmet;  same model.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Look out for a place which sells Shoe and Schubert... Both top of the range helmets (in your 25,000 baht price bracket). 

The Shoei Neotec is modular *(flip up) as is the Schuberth C3

I only know of places in Bangkok... Paddok (on Ratchadapisek road) for the Shoei and Panda Rider (on Kasaet Nawamin rd) for the Schuberth.

There was a thread recently - a guy traveling into Bangkok from Pattaya for a day trip to check out some safety gear - maybe worth considering, of course, if doing this call ahead to make sure they have sizes etc.

I've just bought a Schuberth E1 flip up, 23K from Panda Rider in BKK.

Nice helmet but i'd not buy another flip up, too noisy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

Which model of the E1 did you get ??? there's a few to pick from and the price varies quite a bit...

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, JaiLai said:

Do you have it flipped up most of the time?

No, mainly when stationary if at all.