Thai girls always date on the side?

ZenBen

4 minutes ago, ZenBen said:

Last logged in: 5 hours ago ????

You should talk with her. Like I said I had a girlfriend who kept her account because she had friends and a boring shopping mall job. She was a decent girl and we stayed together for 3 years. 

4 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Hi young padawan

as you write you just ''sleep'' together i presume she is trying on the sites to find someone to have sex with. 55

More seriously do you live in her house'condo or in your?

If you are at your home and she acts like this, is simply a total lack of respect for you

you can resolve it whit a deal, next time you see her doing that in your home wneh you aare here, you break her phone (And of course if she does it, do what you have promised) but it not going very far with your relationship or you can try to find someone else who realy respect you.

It is as simple as that.

you

We do not live together. She says she lives with her parents 20 minutes away, we meet up 1-2 times per week because she works a lot at a restaurant. She did invite me to that restaurant once, so I can confirm she works there. I will think about what to do, thanks for the input guys.

Edited by ZenBen
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I met my wife of 4 years on Thaifriendly, a school teacher from Nan, so I can't dish what we know already is pot luck. 

But with regards to Thaifriendly coming up on any device, if you have been using it alot then it will come up when you start typing. For example, when I type in Thai on my www. thai friendly shows first, even if i want to go to come to thaivisa.com  !!!! 

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Are you sure 100% she sleeps in her parents house the others nights of the week?

She could be juggles with 2 or 3 guys like you

never underestimate the thai girls 

That's impossible to check unfortunately. I think I will probably start looking for someone else soon.

Ben,  what are you wanting?  She was probably dating other guys or had several lovely conversations going when you met.  Some maybe living in other countries  and planning to visit her.    Maybe their lives look better than yours?  If your working in BKK and so young it's hard to imagine you could compete with an older man in terms of support.  Remember  in thailand support is a big part of love.  

I had a gal here in USA who asked me on the second date am I going to stop using the dating site I met her on? I felt like I could do better  and I told her I was not closing my account.   She stuck around  until I took a roadtrip to the Pacific NW without her.  I actually  didn't see anyone on that trip.  I just needed a trip and to be single in case.     Just enjoy life. Safe sex.  When you find the right one you will latch on and the other will join you or hurt you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

Are you sure 100% she sleeps in her parents house the others nights of the week?

She could be juggles with 2 or 3 guys like you

never underestimate the thai girls 

and never underestimate the dance the farang might also be playing...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZenBen said:

That's impossible to check unfortunately. I think I will probably start looking for someone else soon.

You are overthinking this. She  is probably not sure of you yet and keeping her options open, or limply innocent window shopping.

Talk with her, express your concerns and see what she says. If I had taken TVF advise or listen to all the negativity here I would never have being with my , married to for over 10 years now, lovely,loving wife that some times I cant stand but most of the time dont know how I ever lived without.

Life is a chance, and you need to take your own chances, Forget everything everyone has said in this forum including mine, figure things on your own, 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ZenBen said:

we have been together for 2-3 months....since we started sleeping together

Less sleep, more action is my only advice,  while you are still young 

Edited by Skallywag
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I had a 22 year old pay me lunch and asked me to be her boyfriend because she was lonely and bored with her "job". I swear to God.

You had me until your oath to a mythological deity was your means of conviction  :cheesy:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ylmiri said:

I like the expression "they get a deer in the head light look on their face". , however I often wonder why the deer stare at the head light. Is it trying to commit suicide?

They will sometimes get startled & run toward day light for safety only it's headlights....If headlights hit them abruptly they can freeze in their tracks....

2 hours ago, Pravda said:

Guy, I've been on these dating sites for a few months now. Although I'm a one girl man, tindering around is addictive. I just can't help it, so can you imagine a half attractive girl? 

Even hookers are addicted to it. I had a 22 year old pay me lunch and asked me to be her boyfriend because she was lonely and bored with her "job". I swear to God. 

You swear to god.....????

I swear.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, olfu said:

Switch to Philippine's girls--most of them claiming being virgins even some with kid and when I asked how come you have a kid and claim being a virgin the answer was--because it was an accident.

Wasn't holy Maria a virgin? Aren't they Christians? Well...

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

They will sometimes get startled & run toward day light for safety only it's headlights....If headlights hit them abruptly they can freeze in their tracks....

The deer up here in the Scottish Highlands tend to run uphill when I startle them,

even if that means rushing out Infront of me from a safe nearside verge.

They really are quite stupid creatures.

There's a lot of young/ juvenile ones down at low level at the moment as it's rutting

season and the big lairy stags are up in the hills butting heads and will do considerable

damage to anyone that gets in the way of their quest, including people.

Apologies for going off topic, ludicrous as it is...