Temperamental Trump blows his top over impeachment inquiry

webfact

3 hours ago, yogi100 said:

If dealers are going to push their drugs on children to get them addicted like happens in the PI then they now know what the consequences are likely to be

The trouble is that Duterte's henchmen, so far, have mainly killed a couple thousand drug addicts, and very few dope dealers. No big fish have been brought to justice, as far as I'm aware of. 'War on drugs', my *ss! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, howbri said:

"Temperamental"? What would you do if the lying, corrupt democrats tried for 3 years to remove you from office with their phony schemes? No one else could stand up to the abuse that DT has had. MAGA 2020. GO TRUMP!

3 years? Remind me again who held the congress and senate for first 2 years.

I would work with the congress to ensure it was all settled as fast as possible.

If there was any wrongdoing from any of my staff i would want them gone.

Equal branch of govt and all.

• Like 1

It ain,t over until the fat lady sings ! What a bunch of hypocrites, especially when the entire american political system revolves around finding out the "dirty" on your opponent.

At this point in time America is proving themselves to be the least democratic country on the planet ????

• Confused 1

On top of that. Only 4 out of 10 republican supporters even believe trump mentioned biden in his phone call. Despite it being right in front of them in the transcript trump himself provided.

You just cant explain dumb.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript/index.html
You can explain. Masterful propaganda amplified with modern communication tools.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app