Houseboats for hire in Thailand?

Kenny202

2 hours ago, lordblackader said:

And maybe you're just a word starting with c. 

He asked an innocent, legit question. 

You can see from his latest immature "smarty pants" reply he would be sitting in whatever it is he lives in squealing with delight at getting some attention. I see most of these gutless miserable excuses for a human normally have a little following of loyal hangers on, liking all of their posts. If they get a few other people adding negative comments they all jump in too to put the boot in when it looks like the coast is clear.Chiming in when necessary.  Got a similar thing on another post yesterday. Same atypical type of cretin. Sits on TV everyday just waiting to snipe at people. Obviously nothing better to do. I gave him the same sort of response and he commented why do I post on TV, don't I have any friends lol. I don't know why the mods don't cull these people off the forums. Some of them are just doing the same thing everyday. Never have any knowledge or anything of benefit to add. It can't be good for the long term good of what is generally a great info recourse for all of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Oh dear! Not again sunnyboy2018. What drama? Google what that means before using the word. What I did was posting a comment. There is no drama in that one, unless you choose to create one.

Your interpretation of the OP's request for information was somewhat dramatic. 'Going off the grid' is associated with hiding out as a fugitive and cutting ties with the world. That's a rather strange, rather dramatic conclusion to reach from a simple enquiry about a houseboat holiday. I'm sure we both agree he is not trying 'to go off the grid' and your comment was both superfluous and silly and had no grounding in reality. 

8 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

You can see from his latest immature "smarty pants" reply he would be sitting in whatever it is he lives in squealing with delight at getting some attention. I see most of these gutless miserable excuses for a human normally have a little following of loyal hangers on, liking all of their posts. If they get a few other people adding negative comments they all jump in too to put the boot in when it looks like the coast is clear.Chiming in when necessary.  Got a similar thing on another post yesterday. Same atypical type of cretin. Sits on TV everyday just waiting to snipe at people. Obviously nothing better to do. I gave him the same sort of response and he commented why do I post on TV, don't I have any friends lol. I don't know why the mods don't cull these people off the forums. Some of them are just doing the same thing everyday. Never have any knowledge or anything of benefit to add. It can't be good for the long term good of what is generally a great info recourse for all of us.

Got too agree with you there Kenny, these cretins have no beneficial input to the forum at all, there are probably a dozen that I can think of as a waste of oxygen and should just be shut down because all they do when they hit the keyboard is create disharmony, as the saying goes " Empty tins make the most noise " and in some of these cases it is patently true.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:17 PM, Matzzon said:

Yeah, sure! That´s my first thought every single morning, and I wake up saying: Honey, we didn´t we buy a house boat?

Especially, when you suddenly want something. Standing there asking yourself, why in the world you are in the middle of the sea/ocean and missing 7-11. ????

Did the OP mention 'buying' a houseboat? Or taking a houseboat onto the high seas? Do you actually know what a houseboat is? Your comments seem to have no basis in logic or reality.

9 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Your interpretation of the OP's request for information was somewhat dramatic. 'Going off the grid' is associated with hiding out as a fugitive and cutting ties with the world. That's a rather strange, rather dramatic conclusion to reach from a simple enquiry about a houseboat holiday. I'm sure we both agree he is not trying 'to go off the grid' and your comment was both superfluous and silly and had no grounding in reality. 

So, all people that goes of the grid do that because they are fugitives? As usual you are totally unaware of reality.

Some go off the grid due to their love for and protection of the nature and environment.

Some go off the grid just because they feel the world, government and authorities collect to much information the electronic way today.

Also some do it for the peace and quiet time they go to spend time with themselfs and the nature.

Just now, sunnyboy2018 said:

Did the OP mention 'buying' a houseboat? Or taking a houseboat onto the high seas? Do you actually know what a houseboat is? Your comments seem to have no basis in logic or reality.

No, I mentioned buying a houseboat. I am beginning to think you have problem reading. Or maybe you are just ordinary confused. ????

9 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

image.png.527c37af58b26fb5502618c819133d98.png

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

So, all people that goes of the grid do that because they are fugitives? As usual you are totally unaware of reality.

Some go off the grid due to their love for and protection of the nature and environment.

Some go off the grid just because they feel the world, government and authorities collect to much information the electronic way today.

Also some do it for the peace and quiet time they go to spend time with themselfs and the nature.

Illiterate as well. Themselfs  ???????????????? I heard someone say once better keep your mouth shut and possibly appear stupid, rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Fighting a battle of wits and clearly unarmed ????????????????

8 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Illiterate as well. Themselfs  ???????????????? I heard someone say once better keep your mouth shut and possibly appear stupid, rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Fighting a battle of wits and clearly unarmed ????????????????

Are you focusing on the OP and houseboats, or are you directly declaring what you think about me. In that case you are severely off topic.