Thai women inspire me

Pravda

12 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I am absolutely inspired by Thai women.

Likewise.

My past date had 3 children.... screwed over by a Thai who run away and then a Brit who also run away and left her with 2 kids

Common denominator? (I am not excusing anyone for abandoning their children)

Thai women deserve every penny they got from you guys.

Agreed.

What would a Thai Visa forum member do?

Find more inspiration!

Edited by timendres
  • Haha 1

I don't know if I think it's funny or sad when some people make these generalizations.

All women are good or all are bad and similar for the men.

Do guys (in general) leave women who make them happy?

Or do guys leave women who make them unhappy?

Some women think moaning all day long is perfectly alright. And some think spending huge amounts of (his) money is ok. And then there are the drinkers, gamblers, drug users, etc.

There are lots of reasons to separate from each other - even with kids.

4C150A5700000578-5717179-image-a-43_1526

• Like 1

I can think of many other ways of what foreigners thinks and feelings are towards thai ladies/girls and 'inspire' would probably be among the bottom of the long list, but what is an inspiration to one person could have a whole lot of different meaning to others...

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

yes i am amazed at how hard working the women are.

this whole country would fall apart without them. they do just about everything while the lazy Thai men sit around and do nothing.

True that ... you have to give it to them. They are always more active and look forward to new opportunities ????

But to say "Thai woman inspire me!" ... that would go a bit too far ????

Edited by RedPill

There are all kinds of people in the world, Thailand is not an exception. Anyway, here the number of run away <deleted>ty man are very very high, more than you can imagine, and in the case they don't run away they collect mia noi. 

it must be said also that upstream girls and women fall in love with <deleted>ty men, they accept to be lovers, and they are regularly abandoned after being pregnant.
Unfortunately it is always the usual problem of the sexist society, the man who has many women is a star, a man with charisma and fascination,
women, on the other hand, are criticized by a society full of moralists without morals.

The reality is this: the men in Thailand are revered. Have you ever seen an elderly mother serve the meal to her son in his twenties and thirties, while this lazy boy does nothing?
Men believe they can do what they want in Thailand. And this is absolutely not correct. Not to mention the squalid examples in the elites that legitimize these unrighteous behaviors.

Edited by zhounan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I don't think a Thai women deserves 9 million baht.......for just being married to a guy and dumping three kids on him.....seriously, what inspires me is conversation other than money which no matter what anyone says, Thai women talk about....how about a girl that talks about politics, her work, travel etc etc etc....Thai women are snatch for rent, nothing more and nothing less

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do guys (in general) leave women who make them happy?

Or do guys leave women who make them unhappy?

Fair questions.

What's your answer/opinion on this? 

To me, age has a lot to do with it. If you are young, many girls you meet are attractive ... and a danger to fall for it.

Doesn't matter how happy your girl at home makes you. You just follow your d!ck, so to speak. Nature is calling.

Later, maybe you understand better and really appreciate what your partner provides to you.

The other question, woman who don't make you happy, yeah, leave them anyway. Why would you stay?

Edited by RedPill

5 hours ago, Pravda said:

My current gf has no living parents, no family.... saved money all by herself to go to the university and make a better life for herself. 

I think my alarm bells would be ringing by hearing that - as that seems to be exactly how the beach road totty puts themselves through uni !

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I think my alarm bells would be ringing by hearing that - as that seems to be exactly how the beach road totty puts themselves through uni !

It is true that i don't know anything about her, but neither do you and I certainly didn't meet her in Pattaya. 

As a matter of fact, most girls I met held 2 or 3 jobs. The very first girl I met on tinder held a job at international company, moved me into her hiso condo after the third date and was the biggest ho of all. 

So, I'm going to refrain myself from judging Thai girls as I did in the past. I told this one I'm not rich and she told me she's making enough for herself and just wants love. To be honest she won't be winning any beauty contests, but that's fine. 

BTW, a week ago I went on a date with a 22 year old (I'm 46). She flat out told me she is a prostitute and she just wants someone to love her too. I said I'll think about it. She paid for lunch ????

That's another thing.... Most of them I find very honest regarding their past  relationships and what they want. That's something I wasn't expecting especially from what I read here..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Thai women are pretty tough-minded. They have to be, to survive in a society that is male-oriented for no good reason.

While there are a lot of stories about Thai women swindling farangs out of their money, there are also a lot of Thai women who make excellent partners, because they don't have the same entitlement hangups as Western women. I have one such.

I am unable to imagine ever having sex with a Western woman again, having experienced what Thai women bring to the table.

Yeah one of these days Im gonna have to find one. Its hard in BKK though since Im old and fat and like them 25 and below. Maybe Ill go to a village somewhere

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

You cannot compare Mothers in the Western world 50 years ago to third world prostitutes of today .

Western mothers took care of the house, cleaning , shopping , washing clothes and usually bought a few Children up , which was a job in itself .

Compared that to a young Thai girl who just provides sex and laughs at her payers unfunny jokes and pretends that she likes her boss , but with all employees , she will change job as soon as a better job is offered  

It seems you think you know a lot about what is going on with farangs and Thai women in Thailand.

Reality is a little more complex.

But don't let that get in the way of your prejudices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah one of these days Im gonna have to find one. Its hard in BKK though since Im old and fat and like them 25 and below. Maybe Ill go to a village somewhere

Quite seriously, if you raise your sights to a 35 to 40 yo, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. More life experience, lower expectations.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Quite seriously, if you raise your sights to a 35 to 40 yo, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. More life experience, lower expectations.

30. High as I can go. Unless there is NO cellulite or flab

• Like 1