Diabetes made me do it! Wannabe ATM robber has novel excuse

rooster59

Ha ! Silly <deleted>, I've had diabetes for 9 years, also on insulin, it works the other way, not enough sugar can make you feel and do strange things although they'd be no way you could ride a motor bike if your sugar was low ... injecting himself with insulin when having more than a few beers, not a bad idea, I do it with an over indulgence on wine ... it also limits the level of the hangover, but rob an ATM/Bank ... never ! (For you non Diabetics "Don't try this at home" ... or anywhere else for that matter)

RE - He told investigators in Bangkok that diabetes made him do it. 

* He seems to believe he robbed a Pharmacy ...

Edited by ttrd

Diabetes is not an illness, it is a symptom of Insulin resistance. It is curable, no need for insulin injections if you do it correct. Start eat keto food (LCHF) and do intermittent fasting and your blood sugar will become normal again. Google and you will now how. I had pre-diabetes for 25 year and now back to normal. Never took insulin injections or any medicine.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:34 AM, JEM53 said:

Diabetes is not an illness, it is a symptom of Insulin resistance. It is curable, no need for insulin injections if you do it correct. Start eat keto food (LCHF) and do intermittent fasting and your blood sugar will become normal again. Google and you will now how. I had pre-diabetes for 25 year and now back to normal. Never took insulin injections or any medicine.

Agree 100% - worked for me too.

• Thanks 1