Healthcare may trump Brexit in battle for British vote

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Slip said:

He was being neither.  Don't get so tetchy when people point out your racism.

Racism....where have I mentioned race?.....please think carefully befor bandying the racism card about, that old chestnut went out in the nineties.certainly not me that's tetchy

23 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Don't be so naive and facetious on such a serious subject

I'm being neither.

You made a claim, I'd like to know the basis of your claim. 

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

Anybody with an ounce of sense knows the real problem with the INHS. In my town where approx 15% of the population are foreign, at any given time I visit my GPs or hospital, at least 70% patients are foreign....go figure

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not sure how you determine that these people you refer to as ‘foreign’ are indeed ‘foreign’.

Please explain.

You made the claim, back it up (it is,  after all as you say, a serious subject). 

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'm being neither.

You made a claim, I'd like to know the basis of your claim. 

You made the claim, back it up (it is,  after all as you say, a serious subject). 

If you care to visit my hometown, I will gladly chauffeur you around the GPs and hospital so you can see for yourself....maybe you were not being facetious but you definitely are naive

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, baansgr said:

If you care to visit my hometown, I will gladly chauffeur you around the GPs and hospital so you can see for yourself....maybe you were not being facetious but you definitely are naive

I could walk you through our head office, its staffed with people of all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, but I doubt very much if you'd be able to tell me who amongst them are foreigners.

So please explain, you stated:

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

Anybody with an ounce of sense knows the real problem with the INHS. In my town where approx 15% of the population are foreign, at any given time I visit my GPs or hospital, at least 70% patients are foreign....go figure

How did you determine 70% of the patients in your home town hospital are foreigners?

Your claim, back it up. 

Alternatively admit you can't back it up because its a figment of your imagination. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

Those figures make no sense - for 15% of the population to make up 70 %  of the patients  that 15% would have to be 13 times more unhealthy than the rest.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, baansgr said:

Well then, you better kick out all those staff who are foreigners too. Can’t have them ruining your day at the GP.