Keep the calls coming - Swiss "Alien" arrested on 1,539 day overstay

webfact

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

????????That's the fun part of the English language though isn't it?

As well as being the generic name for extraterrestrial life forms, an alien is also a globally recognized classification of a human being that doesn't hold the nationality or rights to the nationality of the nation he's in.

Personally, I blame the Area 51 crowd for muddying this particular linguistic puddle.

I was classified as a "legal alien" in the USA when residing for a period time some years ago, had a stamp to prove it ????????????????????i

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I was classified as a "legal alien" in the USA when residing for a period time some years ago, had a stamp to prove it ????????????????????i

As was Sting in his song 'Englishman in New York.' ????????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

Another way to teach the Thais to love the farang.  Kind of like an open hunting season on farang.  Put a target on our backs and see if a Thai can bag one. 

No, It´s the overstayer that are putting a target on his back all by himself. Actually, I am so tired of them, that I would report if I knew any.

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

Note the disgustingly racist act of putting an 'alien' mask on the foreigner.

How low can the media Authorities stoop in their insults?!

And all this encouragement - incitement - to snitch on people. It's right out of Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Abhorrent.

And you can note that they are breaking the law, and deserve what is coming to them.

52 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

''''they urged the public to continue to report offenders by phoning 1178."""  ?????

Using population to spy brings nothing good for the future of farang

That positive and just maybe it can finally lead to that all get caught eventually. However, my personal opinion is that they need to bring more attention to the problem before that is going to happen.

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

Note the disgustingly racist act of putting an 'alien' mask on the foreigner.

How low can the media Authorities stoop in their insults?!

And all this encouragement - incitement - to snitch on people. It's right out of Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Abhorrent.

Yes, they should have just made him Blackface.

• Haha 2