Looking for Competent Builder Pattaya

Cricky

I’m in the process of buying a house.

Its age is around 10 years and has never been lived in.

I have owned 2 houses here over the many years and have had extensive renovations done to both houses but I still haven’t found a builder that I am confident in.

The new house is in poor condition and I must spend many millions of baht to renovate.

I would like some recommendations for a builder here in Pattaya, more a project manager, someone that can take control and organise a complete house renovation.

4 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

a 10 year old house that has never been lived in. also requires millions in reno costs. said reno's done by incompetent builders. what could possibly go wrong in this situation.

i hope you are getting the house for a few baht. otherwise why not just buy a brand new one ? 

The man is asking for information regarding a competent builder you giving him a lecture on what he should or should do...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The man is asking for information regarding a competent builder you giving him a lecture on what he should or should do...

Actually he needs a competent "renovator" as the house has been built but needs extensive renovations

Sorry to not have any pertinent contacts in the Pattaya construction industry.  Good luck though 

6 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

millions of baht for renovation of a house never lived in sounds suspect

The foreign owner died shortly after purchasing.

1. No Will

2. Thailand property

and many more issues.

It only recently came on the market after a lengthy court case.

22 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I have heard these are good but haven't used them myself. Swedish owned and run.

http://eps.co.th/

it would be useful to get some feedback from anyone who has used them. On the site there is an article that claims someone used them after seeing them recommended in several Thai Visa posts - but I don't remember ever seeing them mentioned before.........

On 11/29/2019 at 4:33 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

I have heard these are good but haven't used them myself. Swedish owned and run.

http://eps.co.th/

They are ok. They do use subcontractors though, so you need to keep an eye on it 24/7/365, as usual. When it comes to construction in Thailand, standing behind the somchais with a shotgun is the only way to get it done to at least acceptable standard. Give no quarter.