Senior Democrat says next step underway in Trump impeachment probe

webfact

44 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Like that time when you said that Trump stole from veterans but you were actually duped by leftwing fake-news and proven wrong?

This might make it clearer for you..........Trump used the Veterans fundraiser to promote him and his campaign. Low-life:-

"The New York Attorney General’s office objected to the way in which the Trump Foundation had been used to advance the interests of the Trump campaign, and especially the way in which the campaign dictated how more than half of the funds were to be distributed, with Trump at times personally handing out checks at campaign rallies. The Attorney General’s Office did not object on the grounds that Trump, his children, or his foundation, had stolen or kept the money". 

Indeed, in an order accompanying the November 2019 settlement, New York Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla wrote that:

I find that the $2,823,000 raised at the Fundraiser was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation, in violation of [New York law].

6 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Here is the requested evidence... A FOIA request resulting in the US State Department releasing detailed accusations of corruption against the Bidens – based on interviews with former Ukrainian officials who were in charge of the investigations.

https://www.americanoversight.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/AO_State_Ukraine_Docs_11-22.pdf

Are you saying that "evidence" and "accusations" mean the same thing??

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Here is the requested evidence... A FOIA request resulting in the US State Department releasing detailed accusations of corruption against the Bidens – based on interviews with former Ukrainian officials who were in charge of the investigations.

https://www.americanoversight.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/AO_State_Ukraine_Docs_11-22.pdf

I guess you're referring to the statements of Shokin and Lutsenko. Lutsenko has already retracted the accusations he made concerning Ambassador Yovanovitch. Shokin's claim that he was investigating Burisma when he was fired has been contradicted by many parties including his deputy. Both of these statements were elicited at the request of Parnas and Fruman as part of their attempt to replace the current reforming head of Naftogaz with someone who would be willing to do business with them. Parnas and Fruman, both under indictment, were also working with Dmytro Firtash, himself under indictment and fighting extradition to the USA. Thanks in part to Ambassador Yovanovitch's efforts, the corrupt Firtash was pushed out of his involvement with Urkainian natural gas imports. This is estimated to have cost him billions. On the other hand, it has profited Ukraine so much that instead of being a burden, Naftogaz now contributes 15 percent of Ukraine's revenues. 

I did notice that John solomon's openly published article, also makes an appearance in that document. That's a shocker.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RickTik said:

Even President Trump now looks forward to the impeachment joke. ???? Why? Because it guarantees him winning the 2020 election by an even larger amount.

The bottom line?

Pelosi and the "DNC" have about as much of a chance of impeaching President Trump as Prayut (however, I like Prayut ????) and the junta crew have of getting Yingluck back to Thailand to pay for Thaksin's sins. ✌  

FB_IMG_1574466153840.jpg

FACTS TIME

Not sure anyone can read 45's mind.

Getting impeached does not guarantee anything as far as the 2020 election.

Thai politics is off topic here.

Impeachment and conviction/removal are completely SEPARATE things.

Chances of impeachment -- almost definite

Chances of conviction/removal -- almost definitely NOT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RickTik said:

Even President Trump now looks forward to the impeachment joke. ???? Why? Because it guarantees him winning the 2020 election by an even larger amount.

The bottom line?

Pelosi and the "DNC" have about as much of a chance of impeaching President Trump as Prayut (however, I like Prayut ????) and the junta crew have of getting Yingluck back to Thailand to pay for Thaksin's sins. ✌  

FB_IMG_1574466153840.jpg

You don't seem to be better informed about Yingluck's case than about Trump's case.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I guess you're referring to the statements of Shokin and Lutsenko. Lutsenko has already retracted the accusations he made concerning Ambassador Yovanovitch. Shokin's claim that he was investigating Burisma when he was fired has been contradicted by many parties including his deputy. Both of these statements were elicited at the request of Parnas and Fruman as part of their attempt to replace the current reforming head of Naftogaz with someone who would be willing to do business with them. Parnas and Fruman, both under indictment, were also working with Dmytro Firtash, himself under indictment and fighting extradition to the USA. Thanks in part to Ambassador Yovanovitch's efforts, the corrupt Firtash was pushed out of his involvement with Urkainian natural gas imports. This is estimated to have cost him billions. On the other hand, it has profited Ukraine so much that instead of being a burden, Naftogaz now contributes 15 percent of Ukraine's revenues. 

I did notice that John solomon's openly published article, also makes an appearance in that document. That's a shocker.

There's a real cast of characters here. And if Donald Trump gets his wish, this will play out further in the Senate, with all kinds of interesting people being subpoenaed, the Bidens, Sondlan, Holmes, Adam Schiff and the infamous, anonymous, as of yet unknown, so called whistleblower. The clown show will certainly move to the next act, following this show impeachment inquiry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Ah! Ah!

It is a compilation of various documents, including press articles, some in favour of Trump's debunked claim (Solomon's article), some against it (letters from former ambassadors). You know, the kind of job which is usually attributed to an intern.

By the way, I think I found out which organisation is likely to have filed this document and it's judicial watch, lol!

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and a very poor fact check record.

Edited by candide
Additional information found
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tug said:

Well the ruling just came down on trumps minions stonewalling they must testify so my guess this is going to go on a bit longer heck maybe we will hear from the big mouth himself lol

Thanks, good news. Any appeals possible?