90 Day Online Report - It worked !!

I recently did mine too.  Really easy and I printed the receipt to keep in my passport.  Previously I had been unable to do it online because I hadn't left the country for nearly six years.  A recent trip to Singapore fixed that issue.????

My main email account was not accepted but my gmail address was accepted.

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Previously I had been unable to do it online because I hadn't left the country for nearly six years.  A recent trip to Singapore fixed that issue.

I'm a bit confused with the above, are you suggesting that you had not been doing 90 reports online because you hadn't left the country ?

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I'm a bit confused with the above, are you suggesting that you had not been doing 90 reports online because you hadn't left the country ?

My entry date was apparently too old so I was not in the database.  At least that was my understanding.  So I had to do it in person.

It usually works for me but I've been trying for the last 3 days and it just tells me

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I assume this is because this is my first report since I extended my visa. It was due yesterday but I'll go in next week as I understand there's at least a 1 week grace period.

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

It usually works for me but I've been trying for the last 3 days and it just tells me

I assume this is because this is my first report since I extended my visa. It was due yesterday but I'll go in next week as I understand there's at least a 1 week grace period.

I got the same message, it will be my first 90 day report also.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CaptainAdcap said:

I got the same message, it will be my first 90 day report also.

I may be wrong, but I think that your very first 90 day report must be done in person.  That was my understanding anyway.  perhaps Ubonjoe can advise you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I may be wrong, but I think that your very first 90 day report must be done in person.  That was my understanding anyway.  perhaps Ubonjoe can advise you. 

That was the case for me, after that online was no prob.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, cdavid10 said:

Has never worked for me, from day one. Fill in the first page, hit cont and nothing, just a blank page. Been here for 6 years, never worked.

Would like some help! It is a 1.5 hour drive to the Rayong office. Sick of doing it....

image.png

image.png

try Crome. 

Worked fine for me, until I got a new passport. Hate that bug. Now have to wait for a new int'l re-entry.

There is also a mobile app., which, based on some repsonses, seems to be a bit easier to use than the web-based option.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Immigration+Bureau&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

This long-running, pinned thread has a lot of good info...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, cdavid10 said:

Has never worked for me, from day one. Fill in the first page, hit cont and nothing, just a blank page. Been here for 6 years, never worked.

That blank page comes up due to something keeping you from seeing a pop up message telling you to contact your local immigration office. The message means your record could not be found.

You record not being found can be from an error in the info you submitted, a old entry to the country (before 2013) or a new passport since your last entry.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I may be wrong, but I think that your very first 90 day report must be done in person.

My first 90 day report was done by mail. All subsequent ones have been done online. Never have done one in person, and never with an agent.

Question for Ubonjoe: When I get a new passport, can I do the subsequent 90 day report by mail -- or will I have to go in person? thanx.

Just another question regarding Windows Online tm47 notification. If re-entry to LOS followed via a Re-Entry Permit what information is used in terms of Visa Information under section 2?

a)      Re-entry Permit Issue and Expiration Date

b)      Spouse Extension Issue and Expiration Date

22 hours ago, Greyhat said:

You can only do the online report within the window 7-15 days prior to the "Due Date". Doing it in person then it's 15 days before and 7 days after the "Due Date". Do it 8 days after and they might fine you 2000 baht. 

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Worked fine for me, until I got a new passport. Hate that bug. Now have to wait for a new int'l re-entry.

Same to me.

A poster here stated that immigration office could change that to work.

Possible?

32 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

You can only do the online report within the window 7-15 days prior to the "Due Date". Doing it in person then it's 15 days before and 7 days after the "Due Date". Do it 8 days after and they might fine you 2000 baht. 

Did my 90 8 days late, last Thursday, 5,000 fine... Was handed a brochure which clearly stated 5,000... Was also told I needed a new passport for my next extension, due end January, 2020, as my passport expires end of 2020, December ...

2 hours ago, JimGant said:

Question for Ubonjoe: When I get a new passport, can I do the subsequent 90 day report by mail -- or will I have to go in person? thanx.

Yes you can if you have had your stamps transferred to the new passport.

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes you can if you have had your stamps transferred to the new passport.

Thanx. I guess this cross references your old passport number with the new. But why then couldn't I do this online first time with a new passport -- what's so different from a mail in 90 day report?