Police may charge political rally leaders

webfact

2 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

It's time that the people organize them self, without any political party and hold sit down in the city.

It does not take much people to block the traffic, so with many people you can block strategic places easy.  If you can come with so many people to the sky walk, then you also can do this!

Mr Suthep could advise them on how it's done.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Talked to my wife about this again the other night, asking her how many of her friends actually voted for the 'junta' led parties. Conclusion was about 10%. I've personally never met one, and all the people she talks to - taxi drivers, market stall owners are all moaning about them. No way was this election not rigged - apart from 1/3 being elected by the junta pre-election. NO wonder they would not let it be overseen by foreigners.

My missus says that most of her colleagues at the school where she teaches appear to support the generals in suits.

• Like 2

Are Thailand not under democracy?

Why should them take permission from u to express their feeling, If the government is not good does the people have right to protest about the bad things going on secondly my question is, does Thailand have human right if yes then you guys cannot stop peaceful protest, if the protest is been done without violence... Hmmmmm be careful 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1