Video: Don't stop it! Taxi drivers face off and the crowd love it!

rooster59

1 hour ago, DLock said:

Hero? Why is she a hero?

Let them fight. None of her business.

I would have been happy to see it go on a little longer.

When the guy lost the stick he was useless... probably his missus trying to stop him from getting a real pasting!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Morons at work again. It just ain´t gonna be better.

Indeed it won't I have the impression that conflict in Thai society has increased as the economy has declined. Can't put numbers to it but perhaps someone can.

I suspect Thailand is due for an implosion and we should all thank that social genius Prayuth for making Thais 'happy'.

All together now,,,

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

I suspect Thailand is due for an implosion and we should all thank that social genius Prayuth for making Thais 'happy'.

Only today they quoted the happy index for farmers which I question  a little bit, if he or the survey team came around here they wouldn't get out alive!

Same goes for the streets, how much happiness do you see on a daily basis..?

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Only today they quoted the happy index for farmers which I question  a little bit, if he or the survey team came around here they wouldn't get out alive!

Same goes for the streets, how much happiness do you see on a daily basis..?

The square root of sod all really, the local townsfolk all look miserable, local law enforcement is a joke and has been for a few years. The covered and open air markets are full of glum looking folk.

I have a weird feeling that if I stood on a corner and kept saying 'Don't worry, be happy' I would not be well received.

Today is not a good day to be an army wallah, and especially not a good day to be Prayuth or Prawit. Still, if they can't take a joke they shouldn't have joined no?

Edited by ParkerN
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ParkerN said:

I have a weird feeling that if I stood on a corner and kept saying 'Don't worry, be happy' I would not be well received.

If you stood on a corner with a sign " The end is nigh" you'd probably have everyone saying you got that right!

11 hours ago, dcnx said:

I would have walked on. Not my business. Primitive people are unpredictable.

And that, my friend, says all that one needs to know about Thais and the things they do. IMHO.

Primitive is as primitive does.

• Like 1