Immigration raids luxury ‘gay spa’ in Bangkok - 11 foreigners arrested - some earning 50k per DAY

rooster59

There I was thinking the headlines meant 11 bad farang caught. Time the reporters were more accurate in reporting.

But the 11 foreigners were charged with working without work permits and doing work they were not allowed to engage in. 

They comprised 4 men from Myanmar and Laos, two from Vietnam and one from Cambodia. 

2 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Are they HIV testing this kind of places?

HIV tests are absolutely useless. A test can take up to three months after infection to even show up in a test.

So therefore you need a clear test and then wait and abstain from any kind of " at risk sex " contact with body fluids, blood, etc  for a further three months to get a reliable result.

So doctors visits to go go bars can only detect obvious sexual problems and diseases that can be seen and detected by the naked eye or by basic on the spot testing.

The emphasis should always be on you, yourself, to protect yourself if you engage in these type of practices.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Please check the list below whether you are qualified.

1. Below 35 years old i.e young

2. handsome

3. great gym body

4. great 'tool'

5. good service with smile

Drat....That's me out then, over 35.........????

I used to live a couple of blocks from the place more than 15 years ago. It was operational under the same name then and it has apparently been operating continuously since then. After all those years, I wonder what brought on this raid?

Just now, bubba said:

I used to live a couple of blocks from the place more than 15 years ago. It was operational under the same name then and it has apparently been operating continuously since then. After all those years, I wonder what brought on this raid?

Did they have non-thais working there then?  

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

HIV tests are absolutely useless. A test can take up to three months after infection to even show up in a test.

So therefore you need a clear test and then wait and abstain from any kind of " at risk sex " contact with body fluids, blood, etc  for a further three months to get a reliable result.

So doctors visits to go go bars can only detect obvious sexual problems and diseases that can be seen and detected by the naked eye or by basic on the spot testing.

The emphasis should always be on you, yourself, to protect yourself if you engage in these type of practices.

Not quite correct, there are saliva testing kits available, and rapid testing blood tests, very good if administered correctly. 

24 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

What tiny percentage of the population were responsible for the spread of HIV to the majority? Where was ground zero? And - perhaps most pertinent, why weren't the  gay bath houses immediately shut down upon learning of the threat? The answer is obviously political correctness.

Congratulations to the Thai police.

You obviously do not understand good health promotion, which the bath houses can provide and testing

The HIV rate is higher in the heterosexual world currently across the globe and rising, especially in Asian countries

Heterosexual transmission in Africa very high always has been

• Like 1