Immigration raids luxury ‘gay spa’ in Bangkok - 11 foreigners arrested - some earning 50k per DAY

rooster59

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Yes you have little knowledge by your assumption that it is a ' gay thing ' when rates of HIV infections across the world are and have been for a long time, much higher in the heterosexual community.

True, African countries look down on homosexuals and sentences vary from death to long prison sentences as in many countries it is illegal.

This does nothing to help HIV rates as it simply forces it underground among gays practicing gay sex..

However, out in the open, Heterosexuals involved in unprotected, casual, and sex with multiple partners carries on regardless, leading to an explosion of HIV/AIDS in poorer countries.

You have indulged in a gross misinterpretation of what I have said.  Nowhere have I said it is a "gay thing" or anything akin to that.  You should apologise.  My comments relate purely to the reliability of any stats relating to gay communities in Africa coming from Africa on this subject.  Your last three paragraphs pretty much say the same for the same reasons.

Edited by losername

23 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

I am exotic in these parts with blonde hair and blue eyes so I think I would probably be more expensive, or far less expensive. one of the two.

I will stick to boxing for now, seems like the safer career path haha

Still take punches in the ring though.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Yes you have little knowledge by your assumption that it is a ' gay thing ' when rates of HIV infections across the world are and have been for a long time, much higher in the heterosexual community.

Not per capita, considering gays are only 2-3% of the population. Rates on infection are much higher amongst gays per capita. 

WHOA ???? 50,000 baht PER DAY!!!!!! Hmmm ???? ok let me look into that. But I’m not gay so I guess I’d show up for work and I’d be like “OK ???? PLEASE, LET’S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!!!” ???? ???? I’m sure that joke is ok right it’s funny ???? if it’s not cool I’m sorry no offense please feel free to delete it. But that’s funny as hell and I’ve seen a few other off color jokes as well so it’s ok ???? ????

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

The HIV rate is higher in the heterosexual world currently across the globe and rising, especially in Asian countries

Heterosexual transmission in Africa very high always has been

Not per capita. 

'HIV prevalence in the UK is higher in MSM than any other group.' http://www.aidsmap.com/news/jul-2014/substantial-proportion-male-hiv-infections-labelled-heterosexual-exposure-uk-probably

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Not quite correct, there are saliva testing kits available, and rapid testing blood tests, very good if administered correctly. 

Actually very correct. You’re mistakenly assuming he’s talking test results when in fact he’s talking about incubation period.