One year bank statement and bank letter

Yep ???? I’m getting it ALL done the same day here at SCB and NOT a whole week. So I’ll be going to immigration on Monday ????. Pretty good I always knew SCB was better than Bangkok Bank our local Bangkok Bank kind of sucks but SCB is great ????

It was actually 200 baht for both documents so 200 baht flat at SCB. But I’m just waiting for them to finish printing them and updating my pass book then I think I’ll make some copies of bank book and print out the map to my house from immigration and I have everything done already. So far so good easier than last year but I already knew that. 

9 minutes ago, DennisE said:

Yep ???? I’m getting it ALL done the same day here at SCB and NOT a whole week. So I’ll be going to immigration on Monday ????. Pretty good I always knew SCB was better than Bangkok Bank our local Bangkok Bank kind of sucks but SCB is great ????

I told you so.

BTW, Bangkok Bank doesn't take 1 week either.

Edited by EricTh

It does show that my deposits originated from the United States as well but I don’t think it shows my deposits for the whole year I’m gonna fix that now. I see 4 deposits maybe it does take a week I’m gonna correct it now. 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:16 PM, DennisE said:

I also don’t want to pick apart my savings account or my TSP account in the United States since I receive guaranteed monthly income. I’m retired US military of 21 years and a 100% disabled veteran so my monthly income is not a problem it’s over 100K baht a month alone not including my wife’s income from US Social Security. So I don’t do that I have my pension payments coming here every month so I really don’t want to bring in more than that or I’ll probably just end up spending it to be honest. 

What WILL you do with all that money, considering you are well retired. Why not go on a SKI holiday?

Spend the Kid's Inheritance !  There are no ATMs on the other side, and shrouds do not have pockets! LOL

Edited by wgdanson

3 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

What WILL you do with all that money, considering you are well retired. Why not go on a SKI holiday?

Spend the Kid's Inheritance !  There are no ATMs on the other side, and shrouds do not have pockets! LOL

Ok thanks for your uhm, story I guess. 

• Haha 1

Alright great ???? it’s done and yes I did get the whole one year bank statement and bank letter from SCB in only a few minutes for the monthly income option for my extension. And immigration has already confirmed for me earlier in December that this is fine using monthly deposits as long as I have 12 months worth on my one year bank statement which I do. So I’m all done and I’m going to immigration on Monday. GREAT ???? SERVICE AT SCB IN KORAT MALL! So I’m all squared away for immigration now. My extension so far is a hell of a lot easier than last year because no more Embassy letters, good riddance to those because this way really is a lot easier! 

6 minutes ago, DennisE said:

And I’m making copies of my bank book now so I’m going to immigration on Monday ????

Be sure to takes notes on everything up to now and at Immigration. Create a simple checklist for next year. Keep abreast of changes over the coming year. Everything will be easier and less anxious next time. 

sabai sabai and good luck ???? 

• Like 1

This thread bewilders me. I get a letter and statement from Bangkok Bank 1 - 2 days before my retirement extension. I update my bank book on the day of my extension, by depositing 1000 baht.

I can only conclude the OP is dealing with a totally incompetent branch, and should change his bank.

2 hours ago, Martyp said:

Be sure to takes notes on everything up to now and at Immigration. Create a simple checklist for next year. Keep abreast of changes over the coming year. Everything will be easier and less anxious next time. 

sabai sabai and good luck ???? 

I know I always do I’ve been here more than 5 years it’s never that tough but this year is already easier than last year because no need to go to the embassy anymore which is 5 hours away. I already have a check list from last year but obviously the income verification procedures are different this year because now it all comes from the bank only and no longer the embassy which for me there’s no question it’s already easier and saves me time and money because no more trips to the embassy lol, I already said that right, don’t need to go to the embassy no more. Plus last year I got a new passport as well so I had to go to the embassy twice last year. Now those days I could maybe understand complaints about the process a little bit but not so much now that they’ve made it so much easier for us. But I will probably post a topic about how the whole process went when it’s done, and I will be going to immigration Monday morning because I always do it as early as possible and obviously I don’t want to let my bank letter and statement that I pulled today age passed the weekend because I’ve heard the day you go to immigration it can’t be more than something like a day or two old maybe a week I’m not sure. Between now and Monday I’m sure it’ll be current enough for immigration. The old income affidavit from the embassies was allowed to be a few months old if I remember right but the bank letters have to be pretty current I understand, so I don’t really want to wait past Monday for us to head over to immigration and just get it done. If I don’t have to make anymore trips after I go then great. Although last year I think I recall our original Kor Ror 22 was accepted but I still might have to stop by the Amphoe and get a current marriage certificate which sometimes they want to prove you’re still married. I remember I did that last year and immigration didn’t even need it so I’ll probably just go straight to immigration Monday morning I’m about 99.9% sure I have everything I just finished sorting out all my paperwork and that should be everything I need. Happy New Year. 

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

This thread bewilders me. I get a letter and statement from Bangkok Bank 1 - 2 days before my retirement extension. I update my bank book on the day of my extension, by depositing 1000 baht.

I can only conclude the OP is dealing with a totally incompetent branch, and should change his bank.

Uhm no, this is just my first time doing it without the embassy letter so I’m just making sure I’m getting the correct paperwork. In fact I’ve dealt with both Bangkok Bank and SCB and SCB is by far the best. 

Edited by DennisE

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Bangkok Bank can only give a maximum of 6 months statements in branch. Have to request 12 months statements from head office. Takes 1 week.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Bangkok Bank can only give a maximum of 6 months statements in branch. Have to request 12 months statements from head office. Takes 1 week.

6 pages to establish this fact of which perhaps 4 Pages have been posts from OP.

• Haha 1