Trump vows to hit 52 Iranian targets if Iran retaliates after drone strike

rooster59

8 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

As an American..... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY........

Where ever you are from, I doub't you can be as proud as I am to be an American......... America has always been a place that 'Doesn't swat the mosquito until we feel the sting'.... 

I personally have travelled to over 80 countries in the world and I would not give up my USA citizenship for any other....

Being American, I DIDN'T LIKE TRUMP,   but I don't like muslims either after seeing muslim immigrant populated areas of European and Scandanavian countries.... I DON'T want that in the USA.... So I must join with TRUMP on that.... These IRANIANS (muslims) are out to conquer the world and 'steal' everything we have and give it as an offering to 'allah'.... I am with TRUMP on this one issue.... 'allah' isn't getting anything of mine, IF I CAN HELP IT.....

Note:  I have PURPOSLEY NOT CAPITALIZED muslim and allah for my own reasons.....

Saudi soldier training in the USA voluntarily killed American soldiers on American soil in one of their military bases last month, and yet absolutely no reaction, business must go on. As a non American I can't understand the hipocrisy

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Personally I would like to see all US and Allied troops withdrawn from the whole Middle East. Leave them to kill each other, just like they have for centuries. Not our business.

DoctorG you are correct.  The USA has for decades stuck its nose in areas around the world and only made the situation worse.  However, I would suggest that if you vacate those regions, the USA has to stop allowing people from those areas to enter the USA.  You can't allow them to get trained overseas to be planted on your home soil. 

Off topic posts and replies have been removed, this topic is not about morbid obesity in the US.

A post using an offensive comment toward other members has been removed. 

A post using unusual ALL CAPS has been removed, please remember this part from the Forum Netiquette section of the forum rules:

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

DoctorG you are correct.  The USA has for decades stuck its nose in areas around the world and only made the situation worse.  However, I would suggest that if you vacate those regions, the USA has to stop allowing people from those areas to enter the USA.  You can't allow them to get trained overseas to be planted on your home soil. 

Or more likely, trained overseas to act as agents provocateurs on behalf of the us

4 hours ago, 30la said:

For Americans it is impossible to have peace at least for a short time!
All wars and conflicts after WWII were provoked by the Americans or Israelis!
Was there ever an American president without a war?
Stop it, you have already reduced the Middle East into an explosive cluster, ENOUGH !!!

Please, do not blame the Mau Mau Emergency on the USA. Please, the Malaysian insurrection wasn't because of America either. Not sure about the trouble in N. Ireland, that may have been America's fault.  Lots of bad stuff happens in the World and is difficult to blame on the USA. Oh, I really am puzzled that you are blaming the conflict at the Malvinas on the USA.

1 hour ago, jany123 said:

Yer... since 1979, your link stated.... seems they are still peed off about that whole CIA orchestrated debacle.... so hey, let’s point the finger where it should be pointed. The usa is responsible for all this, from day 1. Iran is simply reacting.

Wiki says Britain was in Iran way before the USA.  Back then Britain controlled the oil fields of Iran. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

As an American..... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY........

Where ever you are from, I doub't you can be as proud as I am to be an American......... America has always been a place that 'Doesn't swat the mosquito until we feel the sting'.... 

I personally have travelled to over 80 countries in the world and I would not give up my USA citizenship for any other....

Being American, I DIDN'T LIKE TRUMP,   but I don't like muslims either after seeing muslim immigrant populated areas of European and Scandanavian countries.... I DON'T want that in the USA.... So I must join with TRUMP on that.... These IRANIANS (muslims) are out to conquer the world and 'steal' everything we have and give it as an offering to 'allah'.... I am with TRUMP on this one issue.... 'allah' isn't getting anything of mine, IF I CAN HELP IT.....

Note:  I have PURPOSLEY NOT CAPITALIZED muslim and allah for my own reasons.....

Proudly conceited imo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Opl said:

Saudi soldier training in the USA voluntarily killed American soldiers on American soil in one of their military bases last month, and yet absolutely no reaction, business must go on. As a non American I can't understand the hipocrisy

Let me explain for you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ first, empathy and decency take a backseat & the "Sheeple" will continue to believe. :wink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Wiki says Britain was in Iran way before the USA.  Back then Britain controlled the oil fields of Iran. 

It does...  I have already addressed that irrelevancy.

you might note that I do not blame the prior occupiers of the United States (France/England/Mexico) for the current actions of the United States.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

you have zero idea what you're talking about..reading off your notes taken from cnn again.

This man is one of the most strategic planners Ive ever come across. He beat Hillary through strategy.

Sometimes he says what he's planning sometimes he doesn't....there is strategic intent behind both scenarios.

Wow !

That's a zinger.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Please, do not blame the Mau Mau Emergency on the USA. Please, the Malaysian insurrection wasn't because of America either. Not sure about the trouble in N. Ireland, that may have been America's fault.  Lots of bad stuff happens in the World and is difficult to blame on the USA. Oh, I really am puzzled that you are blaming the conflict at the Malvinas on the USA.

N Ireland was funded by the Noraid organisation, based in Boston.

Is there no end to American aggression? Can't they just go home and fail in dignity? War war war. bomb bomb bomb, is there no end to it? All to try and win an election..........

Democracy? You can shove it.

• Like 1