Trump vows to hit 52 Iranian targets if Iran retaliates after drone strike

rooster59

9 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

The red mark indicates the time he was assassinated.

IMG_20200105_134330 (1).jpg

If that is the case it is completely normal. Once an event occurs the stocks move on that. So he gets hit and the stock climbs sharply. Wow who would have thought that? Before the hit the stock was basically up as was the whole market. 

Of course some people always know stuff before others. The algos also are the quickest to act first. You saying a known event that lead to a spike up is evidence of something is utterly uninformed. That red mark indicates the exact moment it was known he was killed.

A huge spike up before that red mark would have maybe at least coincided with your assertion. However you can bring up about any stock and it will show them go up like that before the hit. The market was at all time highs across the board. I was watching all of this in real time while searching through the markets.

The only difference is that most stocks quickly pulled back at that mark and things like defense and cyber security stocks continued to flourish. I know because I was watching and buying names like CYBR, CRWD,  PANW. So I would say I am pretty well versed right down to the 1 minute candle charts of what stocks did that morning. Why? It's what I do to put bread on the table.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Yes, these horrible state terrorists all over the world!

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état(Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States(under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom(under the name "Operation Boot").[7][8][9][10] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

Exactly, and what about those those rogue states who support dictators invading another country.....

f5655d373b3b584577fecc4113e7d36e.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ballpoint said:

We've seen this type of thing before.  Trump accusing his "enemies" of something that he has either done, or will do, himself:

"In media appearances prior to the 2012 election, Donald Trump repeatedly predicted that then-President Barack Obama would start a war with Iran in order to win reelection".

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/03/politics/kfile-trump-obama-2012-iran-war-reelection/index.html

And, as for effectively declaring war on Iran without Congressional approval, well we've seen what happens when presidents try to do that as well.  In 2013 Obama asked for approval to launch strikes on Syria following the sarin gas attacks there.  The Republican controlled Congress denied it, and furthermore warned him that only Congress has the power under the Constitution to declare war (which is correct), and he would be up for impeachment if he were to bypass them in doing so.  I can't wait for Trump's 2020 campaign slogan, "Hypocrisy?  You know it makes sense!"  

Trump hasn't declared war on Iran. Though Iran might see it that way. He only killed a scum sucking terrorist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

And now, after Iraqi parliament voted to get foreign military out, Trump is threatening with sanctions against Iraq, unless they pay a few billion for the military base the US build there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, candide said:

Exactly, and what about those those rogue states who support dictators invading another country.....

f5655d373b3b584577fecc4113e7d36e.jpg

"You want gas , we have gas, No problem Saddy ,  do as you are told and you can be as rich as Croesus - human rights no problem  - up to you. Go against us and we destroy your country and hunt you down as terrorists. Up to you , up to you. "

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

This is your idea of getting out?

Despite Vow to End ‘Endless Wars,’ Here’s Where About 200,000 Troops Remain

Under President Trump, there are now more troops in the Middle East than when he took office, and he has continued the mission for tens of thousands of others far from the wars of 9/11.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/world/middleeast/us-troops-deployments.html

And now Trump is sending another 3000 troops. 

Facts are definitely not your friend.

They are all the same in the end - head of a unrivalled hyperpower is still head of an unrivalled hyperpower. Obama killed loads as well but just had better optics imo and wasn't such a reckless egotistical gambler. If this is what draining the swamp looks like I think I would rather have the swamp back. 

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 1

Oh dear it turns out that Iraq has billions of dollars worth of US bases and the Iraqi Parliament has just voted for them to leave. They should blow them up on the way out or Iran/Iraq gets top notch kit for free. No wonder the Pentagon said the President wanted the attack - they wouldn't be so stupid but unlike him they respect the Constitution and follow orders. You buy one war you get one free.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Military_installations_in_Iraq_during_Operation_Iraqi_Freedom_(OIF)

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

This is your idea of getting out?

Despite Vow to End ‘Endless Wars,’ Here’s Where About 200,000 Troops Remain

Under President Trump, there are now more troops in the Middle East than when he took office, and he has continued the mission for tens of thousands of others far from the wars of 9/11.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/world/middleeast/us-troops-deployments.html

And now Trump is sending another 3000 troops. 

Facts are definitely not your friend.

he doesnt make these decisions alone....last time he announced a pullout there was an outcry of biblical proportions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

he doesnt make these decisions alone....last time he announced a pullout there was an outcry of biblical proportions.

Wait, so if in your opinion all is well it is his decision, if the wisdom can be doubted he does not make decisions by himself.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tagged said:

As much you love your own country, you should have travelled as much in your own, and seen whats going on there compare to Europe. 

The escalated situation in Europe is because (Suprise)of the war on terrorism started by George W Bush. 

And it is really, really not that bad despite what Trump would have you believe- much more scared of the roads here than I am of any terrorist threat. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

I Googled the quotations; they seem to come from the Twitter feed of one Reza Marashi, who seems to have reputable enough credentials, although I couldn’t find the quotations anywhere else. In any event, it’s now the duty of all those inside the White House who are “freaking out” to immediately go testify to Congress and publicly expose as much of this decision-making process (or lack thereof) as possible.

Yes he is (reputable) and yes freaker outers should go public or forever hold their heads in shame at what is just beginning. 

https://www.niacouncil.org/author/reza/

• Like 1

Liberals crying croc tears as usual.

Invoking bizarre theories, questioning things well above their pay grade and access.

Everything Trump has done is within the purview of his authority...if you dont like it,

head to the polls in November.

Laughable also is the notion that he's trying to distract fm impeachment. Impeachment 

trial will happen with or without Pelosi's craziness. Lindsey is talking about getting started without her if she

continues to play truant and act like she's leader of the senate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, rabas said:

OK, so clearly you don't know about the 400 people burned alive in the theatre and all the other things. You won't believe me, so, here is a real Irani to explain it to you.  30 minutes. He starts in 1909. He is addressing everyone including his fellow Irani. Brilliant speaker and unbiased, this is what unbiased looks like (take notes)

The should be mandatory to watch. A well spend 30 minutes.