PM urges all Thais to stop “bickering” and help build the country instead

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"Who says politics is about power and vested interests? I don’t want power or vested interests. Why don’t they trust me?” he asked, apparently rhetorically.

Gotta admit he's a pro. He said all that without even mentioning Section 44...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has appealed to all Thais, regardless of their political differences and affiliations, to stop bickering and spreading hatred against one another, and make use of the mechanism of democracy to help build the country.

Don't forget that your people only copy what you "POLITICIANS" do!

Always with his finger pointed, he should have become a teacher, nobody has yet told him that he is not a sign of good manners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

stop bickering and spreading hatred against one another, and make use of the mechanism of democracy to help build the country.

By "stop bickering" I think he means "stop asking for what you want or pointing out injustice."  And by "build the country" he means "line the pockets of the wealthy."  Just like any establishment politician in the USA.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Out here in the countryside plenty of griping to be heard about being unable to afford basic necessities, and how the government doesn't really listen to the people, but bickering, per se? Not so much.

Two old guys in my local hamlet were talking over a few beers 

Good god!....... they said everything everyone was thinking  about government Mr P and other unmentionables!

Very entertaining but people aren't happy for sure!

Edited by poohy