Which countries in SEA don't blame westerners for everything?

Monkeycity

37 minutes ago, sirineou said:

As someone who grew up with three sisters, have a daughter, an ex wife, a present wife . I can safely say that you are not wrong to blame women .

Now i understand how lucky i was.

One elder sister was enough to give me a really hard time in those which could have been my best years.

Back on topic, it could be safe to say that behind every bad man stands a bad woman.

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:41 PM, Monkeycity said:

Hi,

Currently residing in Lopburi, after the horrific shooting yesterday - I feel a bit shook as I frequent that mall. I was also disturbed to see on social media and other platforms that most people currently believe the culprit is a foreigner not a Thai person (downside of being able to read Thai) due to his physique and the way he walks... because Thai people can't be muscular, right?! 

Adios Dude!!   If you believe in Thai gossip you are as good as gone anyway... Also I live immersed in Thai society and have not heard a word of this pure gossip.  What I hear is a military man out of Lopburi itself being that its loaded with military barracks. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 12:24 AM, CNXexpat said:

And Jews are mostly on top of every list. Human stupidity. 

But not most of the lists in Asia.

Not those of the 2.75 billion Indians/Chinese combined (in a total of 4.46 billion Asians).

Definitely not on the Thai list.......do you think they know/care about Judaism?

Even including "dissatisfied" Islamics (Islamic antipathy due to Israels establishment and its behaviour, not Jews per se) and S.America, the demographic for "those most likely to think harshly of Jews" is the minority.

ie. USA/Euro pop combined is only 1.7billion.

The future is Cappuccino coloured (and not especially anti-Jewish).

Edited by Enoon

Actually the Thai media and all of the Thai people I know are shocked at the violence displayed by this person.  No one that I know are talking about foreigner involvement.

Acording to the media- the perpetrator had probable weapons training as well as his gait was almost military.  But why start shooting- most robbers grab as much gold as possible within a few minutes, yet this person  didn't  - The police are working on a theory that the gunmen may have been out for revenge against someone.

What happened is highly unusual- scary for sure- but let's not over react.

• Like 2