Police arrest school director for Lopburi shopping mall shooting - reports

webfact

3 hours ago, Rocket Hawks said:

100% not the guy. 100% scapegoat. Poor chap. I don't care what kind of sociopath you are, nobody kills 5 people then takes his wife out to dinner and plays a game of football and smiles for a bunch of pictures. The guy looks as if he doesn't have a care in the world in his pics the day after the murders. Anyone that committed such a crime would have left Thailand long ago. No chance they go back to their hometown and it's business as usual. And to be able to hold it all together after murdering 5 people???? Give me a break, even the most ruthless stone cold killers don't have that kind of cool. Even the Thais aren't buying this one. The man was a well-respected teacher in his community and also quite loaded. Had 5++ BMWs, a personal yacht, a decent looking wife...why on Earth would this guy rob a store for a meager 500,000 baht? The Beamer in his drive way is worth at least 3 million baht in Thailand. The yacht in his drive way is worth 20 million at least. Everyone knows that you can't become a director of a school without taking lots of bribes and also without being super nice. Hence, where all his wealth comes from. Teachers in Thailand are quite often stupid rich if they work for the government. Poor guy. The locals all know who the real killer is. Guy that lived in this village that was x-military, history of mental illness, and related to high-up government officials. This is all about saving face. I wonder how long it took the police to find a guy to frame. Despicable.  Note to self: do not ever work at a shooting range while living in Thailand. Immediate red flag.

Could you please share some picture of those multi million baht vehicles on his driveway, because the car posted to his 2 years ago doesn't look like what you're talking about

image.png.e3c044e3cedd708057454dab795a36fe.png

No, I find it all suspicious. Not a hardened hitman but a teacher. Walking around with his girlfriend as if nothing happened. Perhaps nothing did. Confessed after going to a safe house? There was no solid evidence so it was the interrogation that broke the man, I mean case. Is he Burmese by any chance?

8 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

Should be able to pay off a large part of his teacher's debt that they all are reported to have.

What was he teaching ?.

Edited by elliss

3 hours ago, Rocket Hawks said:

Yeah, he had lots of debt. Clearly. A BMW and speedboat sit parked in his driveway. I'm in big teacher's debt, should I sell the 10 million baht worth of merchandise parked in my driveway? or should I go rob a random gold shop for a meager 500,000 baht? Let's knock off 5 people while I'm there just for kicks. You would have to be either delusional or have room temperature IQ to believe that this guy robbed the gold shop for money. Either this is a coverup or this was a hit made to look like a robbery. The only thing that makes sense is that the girl that he shot 3x was his side girlfriend that had suddenly become pregnant. But doubtful given how happy he looks in pictures taken the day after the murders. Most likely this guy is a scapegoat.

speedboat.jpg

Don't know what year the Beamer is or what series but the boat is a 26 foot Macgregor sail boat which sell for around a million BHT second hand in Thailand. They run a 50 hp motor and use water ballast

14 minutes ago, lensta said:

Don't know what year the Beamer is or what series but the boat is a 26 foot Macgregor sail boat which sell for around a million BHT second hand in Thailand. They run a 50 hp motor and use water ballast

aPra Sitthichai

A terrible monster in debt in a pretty nice car !

Merciless for its victims defenseless including a young child no mercy for him please!

Edited by thooktong

3 hours ago, sambum said:

Oh, that's all right then - he didn't mean to do it!

Quite a flippant remark.  I was showing that he didn't point the gun at the youngster which would have made him a much worse monster than he is. Not excusing his actions at all.

On Thai TV they showed a picture of him and his wife and his wife's friend.  However, the girl he shot is a 'friend' of his wife's friend. 

Speculation that she was his 'Mia Noy' may well be true.

• Thanks 1

I read here just above, that the child was only hit by a ricoshay shot !!! ... This is a VERY Important bit ! ... 

Like the shop girl taking 3 shots. ... Like he did not put 3 shots in to the others did he ? ... and he might have just thought that both of the men were security ? So just wanted them out of the way ! .... So that just leaves the Young Shop Woman !!!

Yes I go for the Lost Lover, and him being a Rich Thai ... (The New Upwardly Mobile, Upper Middle class ?)  Well PEOPLE's Arrogance, my self. .... "Hit the bad girlfriend", poor as she was, ....  but that was just making him loose face worse !!! ... Like with all of his Money. !!!  She just Spurned Him !!! So to SAVE HIS FACE !!! 

.... And also as they say the money = Corruption also, and I always would TIT believe that. I can not see them framing him ? as this would be found out ? Wouldn't it ? ... Eventual, ...  He being Thai, with all of his family here ! ? .... Still, I DO not know on that one Really. ... I have or know of, or ever experience that here my self. .... Framing People. ???

1 hour ago, Booboo101 said:

Why is it in every other Country criminals never confess to their crime, even when it’s obvious they’ve done it, but in Thailand they just can’t wait to confess everything the minute their caught ???

Well if he knows he's banged to rights, then confessing, in general halves his eventual sentence.  However, how do you halve a death sentence?  Maybe commuted to life.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lensta said:

From what my wife and Thai friends are saying, his father is high up in the RTP. One can easily make an educated guess how they came about the money. Hopefully they don’t let him walk and the victims get justice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HHTel said:

Well if he knows he's banged to rights, then confessing, in general halves his eventual sentence.  However, how do you halve a death sentence?  Maybe commuted to life.

Yes, maybe this happens in an unusually Social cohesive Society !!!

... Like Politically Thais are Anarchistic !!! ... But Socially they are VERY Socially Cohesive I think ! ?

So, ... yes, to get a reduced sentence. .... Become more socially accepted, and feel better in your self, ... for confessing. ... And then have things go much better for your self ! ...

Like do remember that Thais are Buddhists that believe in re-birth ... hence he was just moving those people, on to their next lives !!! right !!! .... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

From what my wife and Thai friends are saying, his father is high up in the RTP. One can easily make an educated guess how they came about the money. Hopefully they don’t let him walk and the victims get justice. 

My wife from Thai TV is saying... retired police.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Explains all the previous talk about 'a person of influence protecting him.'

• Like 1

All sorts of statements from the media.

Channel 8 news saying there is a selfie from the killer with the shop girl in the background on his FB account !

Channel 22 ( Nation ) saying there are transcripts of FB and Line messages between the two of them.

Both saying that the police are withholding this for the sake of her ( and possibly his also ) family. 
Pretty strong statements !!

10 hours ago, webfact said:

They further suggested that their sources indicated that the primary motive for the incident was NOT robbery.

Having just watched Jack Treacher movie, I can believe this.  Shot 5 people in that movie plot to disguise the fact they only wanted to kill one person.

28 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

All sorts of statements from the media.

Channel 8 news saying there is a selfie from the killer with the shop girl in the background on his FB account !

Channel 22 ( Nation ) saying there are transcripts of FB and Line messages between the two of them.

Both saying that the police are withholding this for the sake of her ( and possibly his also ) family. 
Pretty strong statements !!

Turned it into a circus.

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

see ................ I told you all they would get their man real soon.

right again  !!!    

I'd like to see the guy they got and his walk .... as his gait will find him out for sure  !!

well done  RTP  ....     nayers wrong again  ...lol

Someone lagged Thai love talking 

• Like 1