New emoji for 2020 include ‘gender-neutral Santa’, transgender flag and Italian pinch ‘sex icon’

snoop1130

New emoji for 2020 include ‘gender-neutral Santa’, transgender flag and Italian pinch ‘sex icon’

By Harry Pettit

gjg.PNG

Dozens of new emoji set to hit phones later this year have been unveiled. They include a man in a veil, a gender-neutral Santa and an 'Italian hand pinch', which some cheeky Twitter users have suggested means something very naughty

DOZENS of new emoji are coming to your phone this year – including a very rude hand gesture.

They're part of set of 117 new characters and images approved for addition to the emoji library by California regulator the Unicode Consortium.

The 2020 list includes a man in a veil and a "gender-neutral Santa", while emoji for bubble tea and a person bottle-feeding a baby also feature.

The Unicode Consortium's list, released Thursday, is the central bank of approved emoji.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/10855599/new-emoji-2020-gender-neutral-santa-italian-finger-pinch/

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Can we please also have an emoji for white males who are heterosexual? 

Or is that not politically correct anymore?

And instead of the "Italian pinch", I'd like to get the "American p***y grab" emoji. Would see good use.

Is this shi te ever going to stop?

As a hetrosexual Caucasian who knows what he is and what he wants, I feel more and more like a minority with every passing day. 

Santa's a man and he has a long white beard and if you don't like it then make up your own imaginary friend! 

• Like 2

I feel sorry for kids growing up these days ,its so complicated ,when i was a lad things were simple and normal , never cared if men liked other men or women other women ,they just got on with it ,but didnt constantly preach to us that its "normal" and we should "embrace" every different "like" 

not long ago my grandaughter told me that teacher had told her that it was alright for men to marry each other and have children ,but she could not understand"how they did it" ,she thought only women could have babies . when i was in school all the teachers ever went on about was ,not running in the corridors.

• Like 1