No infection found in inspections of 1,900 companies

snoop1130

No infection found in inspections of 1,900 companies

By THE NATION

800_a7798089c404123.jpg

Labour Chatu Mongol Sonakul

The Department of Labour Protection and Welfare did not find any case of coronavirus inflection in a recent survey of 2.2 million employees of over 1,900 companies, said Minister of Labour Chatu Mongol Sonakul on Monday (January 3).

“The department conducted inspections on workers in the industrial, sales, and service sectors. At the same time, most companies are aware of the threat and have preventive measures in place,” he said.

The measures include briefing workers on the characteristics of the virus, employee screening, and increasing frequency of cleaning, said director general Apinya Sujarittanan.

“Also, operators of service enterprises, department stores, and hotels are screening all visitors and providing hand gels and sanitising solutions. Employees are told to clean and sterilise places frequented by customers. 

“We have ordered our officials to monitor those enterprises closely and collaborate with relevant agencies ” he concluded.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30381520?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-03
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Inspired by this piece of news. I was moved to investigate the bottom of my garden. I'm pleased to report there was no infection of Coronavirus there, so by the yardstick of the Thai government, Thailand can now be declared officially clear of the virus.

Edited by ParkerN
  • Haha 2

2.2 mill. people tested and cleared. That truly amazing!

Now we know why they have not had time to test the amount of Patients under Investigation and that number is growing day by day. I was sure there would be a good reason for that.

investigation.png.ad88db81fb30198f925e21468255c319.png

Edited by khunpa

What a load of BS............... 1,900 companies, 2,200,000 employees, so an average of 1,157 employees per company and the LD managed to check them all in record time............

2.2m workers is roughly 6% of the working population and I'd have my doubts that there are 1,900 companies employing 1,157 people each!

Guess it was..........'do you feel OK?' 'Yes' 

Why on earth do they produce such obvious rubbish?

14 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Remind me of when the cops went trough Pattaya and found 0 prostitutes.

And the declaration a couple of years ago that all Thai police would be proficient in English within 6 months.  A friend of mine was running one of the classes but were cancelled after 2 nights because none of the cops showed up.  Although it may have something to do with the Pms statement that Thai would soon be the international language. 

For a people who dont like to lose face they sure are efficient at it!

• Haha 1