Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men? And why?

webfact

I can agree to pay if she is working in a factory and sending 5,000 baht per month to her parents, I will pay that for her if she quits her job to be with me 24/7. Beyond our normal living and traveling expenses I'm not going to pay for anything else. No marriage and she's free to leave at anytime to go back and work 12 hours a day 6 days a week in the factory. It's as simple as that.

I don't think we can just speak of "Farang" as if all Farang are made equal. If you're talking about a Guilles Souteyrand or Pietro Boselli, of course every Thai woman in her right mind would pick him over any Thai. But also over any other Farang. Not all Farangs are made equal. 

Even with Swedes, you can't say that all Swedish men are highly attractive.

12 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I don't think we can just speak of "Farang" as if all Farang are made equal. If you're talking about a Guilles Souteyrand or Pietro Boselli, of course every Thai woman in her right mind would pick him over any Thai. But also over any other Farang. Not all Farangs are made equal. 

I had to look them up. Do girls really like those "men"?

Next think you will mention Justin Bieber...

model_hero_hero_6FmWM83KP4rZ.jpg

bCozX5_bpazH_MdXLh2ZxiHrbkGW7w-VUHe1yOXQ

On 2/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, Isaanbiker said:

The small penis saga that all Thai men have a little Willy is only made up by foreigners.

Western African countries such as Ghana, Gabon and the Congo conquer the list, with averages in excess of 16 centimetres.

India, Thailand and South Korea are found at the bottom, with average sizes between 9.3 and 10.5 centimetres.

Source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3748444/Erect-penis-sizes-compared-world.html

How do you like them apples. ????

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's weird isn't, some of those male supermodels I don't think are even that remarkable. But then I'm a guy, women go for these guys for sure. Women care about looks. That is why men who hit 58 or 60 also hit a wall and can't compete with younger men. It happens later, but it does happen. 

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Interesting question, although probably the answer is rather complicated.

So apart from the obvious, that it appears that rather than the usual norm of 10% of men being Gay, Thai men seem to hover around 50%.

Then you get to attraction. Well walk down any street in San Francisco and I guarantee you, half of the couples will be a white guy with some version of Asian woman!

Then add in the Thai factor. My wife is a little odd since she grew up in the US, and only moved back to Thailand when I wanted to retire. But, her cousin is typical of many.

By the age of 20 she had already had 3 kids by three different guys. You know how they think..'I have his baby, he love me more more more'. Total <deleted>, of course she ended up alone, and ended up in the 'entertainment' world while dumping the kids off with Grandma.

So she met Claus, a Swede who despite his own better judgement took on her and her kids. 

I think it's instinctual that woman crave anything that will protect their children, thats why Thai women, in certain circumstances prefer farang men, not for our dick size or nonsense like that, but we tend to regardless of circumstances protect and stand by children, unlike Thai men who seem to be able to drop their offspring quicker than a pair of dirty underwear 

the answer is not all complicated.

the answer to the question "Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men?"
is "Yes".

• Confused 1

On 2/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, twix38 said:

Transam, or pethaps you haven't woken up yet.

My views are from observation, experience and some horror stories I have personally known where the foreign guy praised Thai wife and found out different later. I see many happy relationships where my own observation and knowledge is the Thai lady has little respect for her husband and even less appreciation.

Sure there are exceptions but I am often amazes for instance when a Thai lady is getting $$$ and asks for more or is given more and they often hardly seem to appreciate the extra and the foreigner ends up regretting the gesture because he feels it (he) isn't appreciated. The more you give the more is expected and the less is appreciated.

There is a big difference between being in love and showing respect and just being a doormat or a wallet

I'm going to be brutally honest even though I know many feel offended. The hottest Thai women will almost always choose a Thai man. Maybe some high level East Asian has a chance as well. It always (well, at least in 95% of cases) astonishes me when I see how (White) Westerners have scraped the bottom of the barrell and/or date way down. I have even seen cases of young handsome white guys with local plain Janes.

Edited by rabang
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rabang said:

I'm going to be brutally honest even though I know many feel offended. The hottest Thai women will almost always choose a Thai man. Maybe some high level East Asian has a chance as well. It always (well, at least in 95% of cases) astonishes me when I see how (White) Westerners have scraped the bottom of the barrell and/or date way down. I have even seen cases of young handsome white guys with local plain Janes.

Agree totally . The Thai women that most of us get left with are just a cum bucket for most Thai guys . That’s why they leave them high and dry when they get pregnant much like the fat ol white women in the west when the black guys disappear . 

My experience has been....the richer the girls family,  the less they prefer/or are interested towards farangs. I always had a crush on educated thai-chinese women, but if you rely on tinder/datingsites you won`t even find most of them there.

Guess I had luck to get to know one of those women via a Thai friend 2 yrs ago. Her friends are 90% graduates from Chulalongkorn University, good jobs, financially independent etc. I am the only farang in that group,  they were not really open-minded towards me at the beginning, but after a few months I got fully accepted????

Of course we also talked about that topic in the past and it`s often the family who would hate it, if their daughters mix with a farang. Most of the thai men in our group have zero masculinity. They are kind, but in Europe every women would rather rate them as best buddy and not as boyfriend. So it`s still a mystery, but I guess that their attitude is based on stereotypes. Farang = bad guy/ not suited for a relationship/not having the same social status etc.

Edited by SpanishExpat

7 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Agree totally . The Thai women that most of us get left with are just a cum bucket for most Thai guys . That’s why they leave them high and dry when they get pregnant much like the fat ol white women in the west when the black guys disappear . 

It is that appeal of the easy low hanging fruit if you come from a nowhere town of distorted sex ratios in the West.

19 hours ago, Guitar God said:

From what I’ve heard from Thai women, sex with Thai men is like a TV commercial, 30 seconds and it’s over. 

Get on top, a few seconds of humping, finish, roll over, get up and leave. 

Oh... you mean I've been doing it all wrong?

Worried in Scunthorpe.

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:
15 hours ago, Logosone said:

Agreed, not all women are into anoydyne young stud muffins, especially the ones that have borrowed their sister's cardigan or have bizarrely oversized hands.

But I reckon he's spot on regards the Swedish.

swedishchef.jpg.9df7a23a6b34b83f623abbdb1e4749cd.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thequietman said:

Western African countries such as Ghana, Gabon and the Congo conquer the list, with averages in excess of 16 centimetres.

India, Thailand and South Korea are found at the bottom, with average sizes between 9.3 and 10.5 centimetres.

Source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3748444/Erect-penis-sizes-compared-world.html

How do you like them apples. ????

Ah yes, thequietman... when he's not making salient and erudite contributions on TV, he can be found reading the wimins section of the Daily Mail.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rabang said:

I don't think the hottest Thai women will always choose a Thai man. It depends what options she has. Of course the odds are most Thai women will meet mostly Thai men, so by pure maths they'd end up with Thai men generally. However, if given the chance of choosing a handsome rich Westerner or a well off Thai, personally I'd think the Western guy would edge it if he is more masculine. 

However, I have to agree how often Westerners do scrape the bottom at the barrel. You see some not even old White guys with middle aged Thai women, very average Thai women. That's the norm really. You do see stunning Thai women with Westerners, but that is very rare. Most likely because stunning Thai women are very rare, like everywhere else.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most women will choose the man that has the most money they can find.

As for 'handsome young white guys' they always seem to have fat ugly girlfriends either from their home countries or from here. I'm thinking the reason being white guys are fairly desperate for pussy and will take anything that's offered. Our countries and culture appear to be breeding nations of weak men with no ideas of 'self worth'.

I'd rather do it myself, than bang a fat girl (or a woman near my age), I don't need the 'hottest', almost anything under 50kg (and a female from birth) will do me.

Thai women, like all women, will choose the man that has the most money.

I always feel sorry for the good looking white guys who come here with cow-like western women. Talk about short straw.

I may be a little bit more particular about face, but endorse those criteria otherwise. Youth and weight is key.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I find Filipino and Viet faces much more attractive than Thai for some reason.

But nothing beats a small, slim and firm young body.

Oh I couldn't agree more. Those full lips of the Filipina, you rarely find them in Thais, or the big eyes

• Like 1

These topics are fun but surely fairly silly. 

The best way to answer would be to put Thai women into a few categories such as

Whores

Non-whores 

And, then answer based on the categories. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 1