Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men? And why?

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men? And why?

I've found they prefer whomever they think will give them the most money.

But for sexual gratification, a Korean or Japanese pop star/actor.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

I have no experience of the bar girl scene, but in my experience here of being around what I would call 'normal Thai women' then there is a good percentage of them nowadays who are very open and interested in things that aren't the same as they're used to. Music, movies, TV, fashion

I've been with the wife 17 years now and she's a "normal thai woman", but her taste in music and fashion is bloody terrible!

• Haha 1

I asked a Thai girl recently and she said she liked farang because of 'Big Banana' and could never go back to a Thai guy. They also say Thais have no interest in satisfying a woman. But when all's said and done most Thais girls will be with the one with the biggest wallet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

honestly 'Big Banana' ... the warning sign is right in front of your eyes/ears

Actually the girl in question was educated and had been married to a Dane (and lived in Denmark) for many years. She's now back in Thailand and a business owner.

12 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I asked a Thai girl recently and she said she liked farang because of 'Big Banana' and could never go back to a Thai guy.

Is that Ning, #44 at Rainbow 3 in NEP  by any chance? She's a right character isn't she?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NanLaew said:

Right...

yes RIGHT I relate it factually and not just her. I have heard many Thai girls say they prefer sex with farangs (not because of size) but care and attention to THEM I also went on to say that size of wallet is the prime factor for Thais in any walk of life