French man looking for friends in Pattaya (april-may)

asura1989

I(m not looking for local girls lol I'm already engaged to a wonderful australian air force lady but she's too busy to join me. So I would like to find other english or french speaking people to avoid being socially isolated...

Edited by asura1989
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, asura1989 said:

I'm Asura, 30 yo french indonesian man from Paris, looking to come to pattaya for "steroid holiday"

I will be alone for 2 whole months in my nice appartment complex near Jomtien.

I would like to make friends during my stay.

37 minutes ago, asura1989 said:

I(m not looking for local girls lol I'm already engaged to a wonderful australian air force lady but she's too busy to join me. So I would like to find other english or french speaking people to avoid being socially isolated...

You are a 30 year old man, without your girlfriend for two month in Pattaya (what a choice).

Do you like girls and sex? Because if you like it then you will have sex far away from your girlfriend.

And if you really really don't want to have sex then better stay far away from Pattaya or better far away from Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, asura1989 said:

Maybe you are racist toward the part of me which is not french. Calling me terrorist because I'm part indonesian, that's kinda racist.

Maybe I am Indonesian, or of the Muslim faith, but work in counter terrorism.  Would either of these make me racist?

Have you chosen a gym?

Edited by Leaver

3 minutes ago, asura1989 said:

I have a gym in my appartment complex so I guess I have, yeah.

Those gyms are very basic.  Usually a couple of exercise bikes, a couple of elliptical machines.  A couple of basic weight resistance machines, lats and press, for example.  A sit up bench, and a small selection of dumbbells. 

You will fast outgrow a small gym like this, and not get the full benefit of the steroids.   

• Like 1

Just now, Matzzon said:

So, that´s why you go to Pattaya

I really, really don't like asian women if that is what you're implying. My only reason for Pattaya is steroid. If there was an easier place for me, I'd choose it over Pattaya. Also I'll be joining my woman after I'm done with my cycle, so Thailand was a good choice since it's halfway between France and Australia.

2 hours ago, asura1989 said:

I really, really don't like asian women if that is what you're implying. My only reason for Pattaya is steroid. If there was an easier place for me, I'd choose it over Pattaya. Also I'll be joining my woman after I'm done with my cycle, so Thailand was a good choice since it's halfway between France and Australia.

Sure!

2 hours ago, asura1989 said:

So you live in France and the aeroplane chick lives in Oz.. Oooookay 

• Haha 1