Pattaya: Ladyboy in caustic soda attack on American who refused sexual services

webfact

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

Why whould he/she be 'armed' with such chemicals? I thought 6 inch heels was the norm, lucky for the victim he didn't get it in his face. So much for a 'Family Friendly Resort'.....

The ladyboys of the future may be armed with taser and handcuffs.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Sounds like you are speaking from experience?

No I will leave that to others, have never indulged in that activity, but did long term studies on gender and sexuality.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

No I will leave that to others, have never indulged in that activity, but did long term studies on gender and sexuality.

I really dont care what people are or think they are,up to them ,but if your born a man ,you die a man,also if you want to play with a d_ck no matter what he is wearing ,then you are Bisexual. 

I can honestly say i have seen many ladyboys in Pattaya and thought  very pretty but  i am only attracted to women and could never go with one as i know its a man. .

• Like 1

Drain cleaner? Probably available at any 7-11.

Let's hope it doesn't esclate here into London-like acid attacks.

It took some forethought to be armed with this "weapon" - I wonder if the original plan was to splash it in public like this ... or to produce it back in the room, while the customer has his wallet out, should there be any "awkwardness over the tip".

Perhaps ladyboys are so regularly subject to abuse that they all now, as a matter or course, carry a weapon of some kind?

Always frustrating here that we rarely hear of the follow-up: if the accused was prosecuted, convicted and sentenced.

Assault with a weapon causing actual bodily injury ought to be treated quite seriously by the powers here charged to protect us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Errr, is there any difference?

These freaks are a blight and need to be harassed off the streets. 

Pattaya just ain't Pattaya,

Without the thieving ladyboys!

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Things must becoming really desperate,...don't take up my

offer of sex and i'll burn you.

regards Worgeordie

He did a lot more than just say "no" to the ladyboy's advances. He might have deserved it.

Many homophobic males can become extremely offensive and abusive when approached by shemales.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

So what now, these revolting vermin are walking around with dangerous acids in they purses? about time the authorities will put an end to this blight on humanity...

It's an alkali not an acid. But very dangerous.