Pattaya and the virus: Tourists need not worry - resort has been thoroughly disinfected

webfact

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Makro on Nua they are taking your temperature prior to entry.  Too high, bye bye.

I had this an hour ago at local Makro, they taking temps etc but when I got there they just waved me passed !! unbelievable, do they figure farangs are immune or something...55555......the actual laughable aspect of this is that I currently do have a cold f sorts and could well have a high temp but was waved on.

• Like 1

I understand what they are actually saying here... (thru history ... How many diseases have they carried that we knew about?? Malaria, Typhoid etc) Seems like everyone missed the Picture!

Yes...

No contact contamination very possibly spread by Mosquito. As a carrier they bite an infected Human, then in their life span how many more are bitten before it dies. In reality how many more are born to continue this carnage?

Spraying one street is not going to solve issue! There needed to be over 200 of these machines fogging not only "All of Pattaya" but the surrounding area as well. Don't forget they will move at the slightest taste of this Toxin... Hopefully they start at the outskirts and move in to center of Town trapping those fleeing in the center of the mist with nowhere to go except Die..

Don't Brag! just finish job! and do it correctly!!

What is the incubation period for eggs to hatch? Got the Picture?? Do the whole thing again every 2 weeks for 2 months. Then you might have cleaned 60% of problem.

Not perfect but one Hell of a Solution!! Better then what we have now. 

Good solution at home is the use of 2-3 ARS MAT 12 devices! last 12 hrs, keep them going for a week! As soon as you see Mosquito population decreasing change to Noon to midnight for as long as there is a visible presence. Use Regular or Odorless, no difference.

Edited by davidstipek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

At least they are trying

The thing is, they are doing more harm than good. Fortunately their claim to have created a covid free zone is so ludicrous, it won’t be believed. But these are provincial government officials spreading false information related to a virus that can be deadly, amid central government claims that they are implementing effective controls to stop it spreading. 

Presumably these clowns claims are directed at a domestic audience and if even 1 person believes them, they are putting the Thai population in harms way. Heaven help Thailand if they start coming up with more plausible, but equally untrue, stories.

• Thanks 1

How sick they all must  be in their brain to spray a little bit of something in a small area and announce that Pattaya is free of the corona virus??????????????????????

Thats the way how they get along with the problem of the virus and thats why nobody know about the real infected people and how they handle the spreading of the virus ?????? A dangerouse country at all!

• Like 1

YOU are responsible for your own actions, especially if you are a visitor.  So, bring the family and 10,000 of your closest Wuhan friends down to Pattaya and.....well.....if......it's your fault.

This guy needs to sell his magic spray for 1000000 zillion baht, then get out of dodge...  

People are idiots and they want to believe everything.  This morning, my idiot farang friends said, "Oh, Italy and S. Korea are 100% transparent."  What????  How do you know this?  Maybe they are reporting higher numbers to defect some of the probing when really their numbers are 10000000000x higher.  Oh no, if a Youtuber says they are honest...they are honest.  

Edited by Ventenio

Politicians take actions for whoever is "scoring" them. This can be their boss higher in the government, the press, whoever.

The Mayor got a story in the papers about how he is combating the virus and that gives him points in this mental ludo.

When the virus gets going in Thailand they will shut down the whole sex industry as it is a clear vector of transmission. I could point out dozens of super spreaders on Soi 6 alone.