70-80 Thai workers returning from South Korea 'have fled quarantine'

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, joecoolfrog said:

You have replicated the official Thai figures , the ones that we are all already aware of and are the base of our scepticism. If your arguement is based purely on parroting the official line then its worthless.

When I first provided that link, I said the TV warriors would attack the data. Given your stubborn refusal to accept anything other than your very narrow line of argument, I take it as a compliment that you have attacked the figures which are, squire, highly credible.

What you clearly do not like is the idea that Thailand might be able to keep this virus under better control than you can possibly give them credit for.

You go on and on with your theories but you offer nothing positive in return.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I am not blindly patriotic so no I wouldn't support my country if I suspected they were being dishonest. 

If Yinn chooses to believe her government regardless then fine , but its her countrymen that will suffer , odd form of patriotism that !

I not believe the government.

But believe only one person die from coronavirus in Thailand. I read the real Thai news and not only the thaivisa snowball.

The thaivisa snowball say for weeks now many Thai will die etc etc. Where are this people who die? The government hide them? The government kidnaped all their family and friend?

pfffft

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I not know that guy. You know him? 

I know about that guy. Nobody I know die. 

and he have dengue. 

He also had the COVID-19 virus as well Yinn, so believe that it is true

5 hours ago, todlad said:

When I first provided that link, I said the TV warriors would attack the data. Given your stubborn refusal to accept anything other than your very narrow line of argument, I take it as a compliment that you have attacked the figures which are, squire, highly credible.

What you clearly do not like is the idea that Thailand might be able to keep this virus under better control than you can possibly give them credit for.

You go on and on with your theories but you offer nothing positive in return.

I have attacked nothing , your understanding appears to be imbecilic. You make the statement ( still unverified ) that the Thai authorities have tested ' thousands ' of people and when asked ( politely ) to give a link you post the Thai virus statistics.

The very statistics that we all know about , that Reuters update us on almost daily , the same statistics that some of us consider extremely odd.

If you wish to take these statistics at face value , not question why they seem rather low , then knock yourself out.

That would at least lead to a cessation of the nonsensical piffle you have put forward so far.

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

I not believe the government.

But believe only one person die from coronavirus in Thailand. I read the real Thai news and not only the thaivisa snowball.

The thaivisa snowball say for weeks now many Thai will die etc etc. Where are this people who die? The government hide them? The government kidnaped all their family and friend?

pfffft

" Real " Thai news....lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dunroaming said:

There are agencies that arrange for girls to go to South Korea and work in massage parlours using tourist visas.  My wife personally knows two girls (actually women as they are in their thirties) who have done this.  They usually go for three months at a time and have done it several times.  They have also been to India using the same agency.

Yep I personally Know of 4 girls who have done 3 month stints in korea.

4 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I have attacked nothing , your understanding appears to be imbecilic. You make the statement ( still unverified ) that the Thai authorities have tested ' thousands ' of people and when asked ( politely ) to give a link you post the Thai virus statistics.

The very statistics that we all know about , that Reuters update us on almost daily , the same statistics that some of us consider extremely odd.

If you wish to take these statistics at face value , not question why they seem rather low , then knock yourself out.

That would at least lead to a cessation of the nonsensical piffle you have put forward so far.

You can't even distinguish between Hubei and the whole of China. You don't like Thailand. You have to be seen to be right on everything. You are dismissing everything except your own erroneous world view.

You are obsessed with your own warped opinion that some figures are too low and what does that add to the depth and quality of the discussion?

TV warrior you are, helpful you are not.

What was the point of that asking politely comment? You asked and I provided it but, as I predicted, you immediately trashed what I did.

Edited by todlad
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, todlad said:

You can't even distinguish between Hubei and the whole of China. You don't like Thailand. You have to be seen to be right on everything. You are dismissing everything except your own erroneous world view.

You are obsessed with your own warped opinion that some figures are too low and what does that add to the depth and quality of the discussion?

TV warrior you are, helpful you are not.

What was the point of that asking politely comment? You asked and I provided it but, as I predicted, you immediately trashed what I did.

All piffle and no substance again.

It takes a certain type of stupid to assume that if somebody doesn't agree with you then they must be a ' Thai basher ' , what a silly little man you are .

5 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

All piffle and no substance again.

It takes a certain type of stupid to assume that if somebody doesn't agree with you then they must be a ' Thai basher ' , what a silly little man you are .

I realise you are a non native speaker of English so it is not entirely surprising that there are many things that you do not understand.

Be that as it may, it is quite clear that I never attack anyone merely for disagreeing with me: I have never done that anywhere at any time: that is your problem not mine.

Many of your messages illustrate your debating strategy, which is to attack anyone with whom YOU disagree.

Very simply, all you do here is criticise. You carp and moan and you offer nothing, hence my accurate portrayal of you as anti Thai. You cannot explain your stance in any other way. All you do is moan about Thailand and bully other TV contributors.

Oh! I forgot, your one contribution to the debate seems to be that you know four prostitutes from South Korea. Otherwise your geographical knowledge stops at knowing the difference between one Province in China and the whole of China ... in case you had forgotten that side of your debating skills.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Justgrazing said:

A lot of Thai's don't do responsibility hence the war-zone road death toll so it would come as no surprise that some returning to Thailand have done a runner .. These actions will help propagates CV19 .. Non compliance in the process needed to try and keep this in check is the signature of the selfish and irresponsible .. 

Covid 19 NCR register to be 'made up', same as most NCR's are.

I can do that.

Gizza a job.

Oz ( Jimmy Nail )

The uneducated arrogance of some is appalling.

It is not about you, and what great physical shape you are in and how it really will not be a problem for you.

Walking around irresponsibly, carelessly thinking you are invincible and above it all.

It is about you possibly having it asymptomatic, and infecting others.

Grow up, use proper precaution, and take this seriously and protect yourself and others.

It is the right thing to do..