This is Why The Virus Numbers Are Low in Thaland!

NCC1701A

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

wow why all the hate?

please stop and just leave my topic alone.

I believe that we can all express our views in an open forum,na?

There is no such thing on this forum as "my" topic" to be monitored by your goodself is there?

We don't all have to exclaim about masturbation and Thai nymphets as if we are 15 years olds do we?

Or do we?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

My GF informed me long ago that if I felt the need to take things in hand...she would insist on oral communications...until the feeling passed...????

Does she have a twin sister, sister, or clone that wants to meet me, please? ????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AllThaiedUp said:

I'm guessing a thread about masturbation makes people edgy for some reason.. 

I'm guessing that the Thai poobahs would be laughing-just how thick (and inconsequential) must these people be?

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

We don't all have to exclaim about masturbation and Thai nymphets as if we are 15 years olds do we?

Or do we?

There is a psychiatric theory called "age regression" where people revert to a younger state of mind - even 15 perchance.  Can be healthy

"Psychiatrist Carl Jung believed age regression wasn’t a means to escape anything. He believed age regression could be a positive experience. It could be used to help people feel younger, less stressed, and more open".

Be Kind and Understanding

Peace

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I'm guessing that the Thai poobahs would be laughing-just how thick (and inconsequential) must these people be?

You're kidding yourself if you think the Thai poobahs would even be reading TV. Besides which, they are at it with mia nois and giks even more than us.

Just now, Lacessit said:

You're kidding yourself if you think the Thai poobahs would even be reading TV. Besides which, they are at it with mia nois and giks even more than us.

Of course they are reading TV.

Admittedly they have delegated Somchai Weresthasamson-17th class to read it...

Buddha only knows what he does with the stuff.

Filed under "D" I suspect.

6 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

There is a psychiatric theory called "age regression" where people revert to a younger state of mind - even 15 perchance.  Can be healthy

"Psychiatrist Carl Jung believed age regression wasn’t a means to escape anything. He believed age regression could be a positive experience. It could be used to help people feel younger, less stressed, and more open".

Be Kind and Understanding

Peace

Ah..well Jung's pretty cool-especially on the subject of starships.

So it's not a sim but a collection of Jungian archetypes reading 'Biggles'?

and posting on the internet?

Pretty cosmic man-yeah cosmic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

Fine by me.

Do we really need yet another thread of photos of Thai women with their breasts hanging out?

Whislt you boast (endlessly,monotonously) of your exploits?

It's the International Day of Women by the way

Yet another insecure person visiting here. It is a refreshing change to exchange in a light hearted post that some of the more, apparently serious, posts on this site.

lighten up once in a while.

I, for one enjoy the, sometimes serious, and sometimes humorous  posts of NCC1701A. God knows we need to see and hear the funny side of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

:mfr_closed1: