60 minutes Australia went undercover to an illegal Bangkok wet market

Tayaout

13 hours ago, MK1 said:

Someone must be fuming that computer crimes act defying investigative journalist’s had parachuted into Thailand and departed without anyone knowing.

Investigative Journalists ???? They went to nothing more than a pet shop/market in Bangkok.

17 minutes ago, jonwilly said:

Please spell pom correctly for as all Strailians know it's POHM. Prisoners of Her Majesty, dates from Good Quen Vics days.

john

I think you will find it was "His" majesty, King George III, when convicts were transported. The term pom is a term that comes from 20th century migration and is a shortening of the word pomegranate, as in red as a pomegranate after getting sunburnt or "pomegranate" was Australian rhyming slang for "immigrant" 

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find it was "His" majesty, King George III, when convicts were transported. The term pom is a term that comes from 20th century migration and is a shortening of the word pomegranate, as in red as a pomegranate after getting sunburnt or "pomegranate" was Australian rhyming slang for "immigrant" 

It commenced during George III's reign but ended in 1868 during Victoria's reign, Hence the misconception.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Mother Natures revenge , ( someone said it in the video ) , was about time for this ...

Better to listen to scientific factual. 

I not think “Mother Nature” really can do, think, plan like that.

Maybe Father Christmas 

Nature animal kill each other for eat. It is Mother Nature.

Really stupid report.