Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

11 minutes ago, Beal said:

Make sure u take ur shower before going.back , I've seen ur dirty lot on kaosan road being so dirty, shower once a week.

You seem to have a particular concern with showering. Do you stand in a waterfall or do you use a mechanical shower, invented in England? Do you use soap, another Western innovation, or seeds and potash like the Chinese did? Do you use running water drained into a public sewer, another Roman innovation? How about drying your hair? Do you use electricity, whose understanding and application to modern use was achieved in the West? Perhaps you should rest from writing on your iPhone or computer (Western inventions) and posting to the Internet (western invention) and take some time off and watch television (American invention). It's hot today, so you might want to use the aircon--and thank an American, Willis Carrier. Your life would be so much better without us, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

The minister was recently interviewed on Channel News Asia and he spoke English.  He did not say anything substantial but appeared professional.

Professional? He's flip-flopped and backtracked on every major announcement made so far. Watch him squirm here (2.26) after the CNA correspondent asks him to respond to accusations that he's incompetent:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/no-confusion-regarding-covid-19-quarantine-thai-dpm-video-12527884

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And which was the worst country outside China when the virus first broke out? European governments do not lie about the number of infections. By showering, I suppose he means standing outside with a drum full of water and using a cooking pot to pour it over themselves. I've never seen a westerner do this but I have seen Thais do it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beal said:

Did you also say this when people from your country make racist comment , I'm here smiling at ur lot , lol , karma is a bitch. Lol , a retard calling another retard , a RETARD , LOL

Yep sure do Bealy Boy. A retard is a retard wherever he/she happens to come from. 

Edited by Kadilo

I hope the world's press picks this up so everyone will know the Thai government has an ignorant racist in charge of it's health department. His spouting this rubbish and insults repeatedly without repercussion shows tacit approval from his peers and superiors. LOS but watch your back.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CLS said:

Was anything ever invented by a Thai that is useful for the world? Don’t think so. How will this ever be possible with an average IQ of 88, one of the world’s lowest. Just 3 points higher than a gorilla monkey. In more than 100 years no Thai has ever been awarded with a nobel price. Call it a brain dead society.

Sorry CLS, here's something which will change the way we live :)

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1109870-thai-man-invents-pollution-free-generator-that-doesn%E2%80%99t-need-fuel/

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

Remove this idiot from office... Immediately

A person of his position should know how to communicate in a civilised manner...
If he wants to cast remarks, what about the "dirty Pee noi's" returning form dubious work from highly infected countries and disappearing into thin air, only to pop-up in public places?

I really hope the various embassies reply openly to this remark, as far as mine, "British embassy" I don't hold out much hope!

2 hours ago, UbonThani said:

You must hang with classy people. I see them showering for 10 mins and brushing their teeth thoroughly. Washing hands. Super clean.

Step Daughter  is staying she showers forever obviously keeping everything spick n span

..sounds like a slab of meat under a waterfall

3 minutes ago, hugh2121 said:

And which was the worst country outside China when the virus first broke out? European governments do not lie about the number of infections. By showering, I suppose he means standing outside with a drum full of water and using a cooking pot to pour it over themselves. I've never seen a westerner do this but I have seen Thais do it.

Er, that would be South Korea. China have also, btw, stepped in to help Italy, another very badly affected country as the incompetent EU are still dithering.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, drbeach said:

The irony is that I've noticed more 'farang' wearing face masks than Thais in many areas (not that they really help or are necessary if you're not sick) and as free people, we should have the right to choose whether we wear one or not.

If he really thinks everyone should wear a mask he should then request a law to be passed and enforced (and don't forget to let foreigners know about it). After this foreigners are likely going to be wearing masks too.

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes, but he's an idiot worth 4.2 billion baht according to Wiki. He's aligned himself with the Shins (TRK member which got him a ban) and the Democrats (Abhisit's Minister of the Interior) and now with the current tour de force in power. So quite prepared to use his political party vehicle to secure himself a place at the table, regardless whose table it is.

He might demonstrate ignorance about medical matters, and make racist remarks. But he's far from being an idiot and could quite easily be in a position in which he could make things very difficult for foreigners - imagine mandatory health insurance for all; mandatory health checks at approved hospitals for all before any extension of stay granted; higher prices charged of all foreigners; mandatory police reports for all foreigners applying for extensions etc etc etc. He shows a dangerous tendency of intense dislike of Westerners. And will never ever loose face. We have no idea how many others think a along similar lines.

no problem mate.

If he hates us so much and does any of the above, I am pretty sure there are lots of other countries where our contribution to their societies will be most welcome.

Edited by nickmondo

about time thieving scamming Thais were kicked out of all Western countries, to go back to their rice fields.... but hey.. lets hope this gets into all the Western press, plenty of better and more welcoming places for Farangs to spend their money than in dirty old Thailand, with their murdering thieving ladyboys and their worn out hores..

Unanimous reaction from all Thais around me: this government will blame anyone and anything but themselves for their own amateurism and incompetence. Actually I've never seen them so furious and explicit in their discontent and frustration, they're both appalled and ashamed to be led by such hypocritical losers. 

Edited by Calach
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beal said:

Don't be a moron , I don't need a dryer to dry my hair, I can use towel I don't need machines before I can bath ok , so what ur saying is just moronic.

Oh, I see. You live like Tarzan.

1 minute ago, Beal said:

Don't be a moron , I don't need a dryer to dry my hair, I can use towel I don't need machines before I can bath ok , so what ur saying is just moronic.

i think you will find that the tv is a uk invention.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

Has anybody still doubts about this government like us here to stay further in future ?….step by step …. it is coming .....pointing us the way out of Thailand

And that's hot enough said the man crawling out of the pot of hot water - now let's get out of here.