Keri Hilson thinks 5G is to blame for coronavirus pandemic and she wants everyone to know it

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I doubt she would think much of you either! Actually she has a lovely personality.

Sure she doesn´t and I don´t care about it. Not sure about her "lovely personality" but her 5G comment tells me a lot. Ok, people can be stupid and also lovely.

2 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

And I want to know her: you are an idiot.

Btw., who is she. I have never heard of her.

You have  now !  Me too!  But I  have not been able to find  out if  was her  great great  grandma that originally said the  moon was  made of  green cheese !

On 3/16/2020 at 3:54 AM, NCC1701A said:

Did my buying started three weeks ago. 180 liters of water.

Food for six weeks. In case we are told the remain home. Medicine. Kleenex. You name it. No need to go out unnecessarily now. 

The USA is crashing now with NYC becoming like Wuhin soon. Reports school's will not open again this year. Hellish conditions at the airport with people in huge groups together for hours returning from everywhere in the world. No masks. Exactly what you don't want to do.  

Myths so far are virus only affects the old and is like the common flu.

In fact people of any age are infected without symptoms and are transmitting the virus to others. Life long lung and liver damage is possible. 

Social distancing is now the only way to stop the virus. Stay home. Stay away from tourists who should not be traveling now. 

12 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

And I want to know her: you are an idiot.

Btw., who is she. I have never heard of her.

I think this is the Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand in disguise spouting off more stupidity!!!

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

It’s all anyone can talk about and now Keri is having her say on the virus and she’s blaming 5G, claiming that the cellular data network caused coronavirus due to radiation.

She needs to quit smoking.... 

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Keri posted research she had found online to Twitter

... and she posted this using 5G network, I bet. Then according to her belief she just infected all of her followers. Which would make her a super-spreader, if her theory had any merit.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

... and she posted this using 5G network, I bet. Then according to her belief she just infected all of her followers. Which would make her a super-spreader, if her theory had any merit.

'make her a super-spreader' This is about covid, not sexual appetite.

• Haha 2

There are many reasons to be concerned about 5G, but the off-the-wall theory that it caused the corona virus is not one of them. 

Keri would be better off throwing her support behind the thousands of scientists, doctors and environmentalists convinced that radiation "smog" from the new technology is a threat to every living thing on the planet - not least its human inhabitants.

Their demands for a moritorium until 5G is proved safe are backed by the real science of thousands of peer-reviewed research papers, as opposed to the pseudo-science of unqualified online conspiracy theorists.

Edited by Krataiboy

21 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

remaining WW2 Nazis

they have been living in the USA and working for NASA and other projects

are you that ignorant ?

operation paperclip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Operation Paperclip was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) largely carried out by special agents of Army CIC, in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were taken from Germany to the United States, for U.S. government employment, primarily between 1945 and 1959. Many were former members, and some were former leaders, of the Nazi Party

20 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

Sure she doesn´t and I don´t care about it. Not sure about her "lovely personality" but her 5G comment tells me a lot. Ok, people can be stupid and also lovely.

She is tall, likes to date black American Basketball players. If you are not over 7 foot tall and rich, with a dong a foot long, she don't wanna know.

Think you measure up?

5G, has been deemed dangerous for humans by serious scientist

that part I believe

have you seen the numbers of baht that operators are paying the government for this ?

there is too much money involved = make a other garbage to discredit real science that high frequency radiation might disturb your DNA at cellular level