Thai govt statement in English regarding new COVID-19 measures

webfact

1 hour ago, GreasyFingers said:

Trust in who?

Your God ,whether its Buddha ,Christ or whoever .Maybe though its your destiny to die with this  one .The next life is better anyway in most cases .( after watching many N.D.E.s )

57 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

These body temperate scanners now being widely used at outlets are also a joke.

At Makro, the wife read 34.2C, so was suffering from hypothermia, or had just died.

I read 38.4C, now that's a fever and a cause for concern.

We were both allowed to enter.

Most probable, the batteries needed replacing, not ours, the scanners.

Normal body temperate should be around 37C.

I’ve had a couple of experience cues so far. I popped down to one of the temples yesterday which had music and the usual shenanigans going on. At the entrance a lady had a temp gun and pointed it at my forehead before landing a green sticker on me which meant I wasn’t a ferang leper. 

Second one was at the cinema where he pointed it behind my ear and gave me a clean bill of health. They did leave a min of 2 seats  between everyone which was a good move. 

Edited by Kadilo

5 hours ago, zydeco said:

The person you responded to constantly criticizes and ridicules the West. But he never, never, ever has even a hint of anything bad to say about China. In fact, he hops on to each and every China topic and defends the CCP no matter what. Draw your own conclusions.

+1

I just don't know where else to post this, and it's a consequence :

I am addicted to massages. I mean real massages.

I did not have time to find a good masseuse in Phuket, lots of so-so just tourist shop nowaday anyway.

With the closure, how to search for a good masseuse (at home) ? 

I am not used to social networks, and it's usually not there i guess, but could become (all those masseuses will need to work especially when the period will exceed 2 weeks (and it probably will).

Any idea ?

A freelance masseuse. I knew one good near Ao Nang via a local but it's rare actually not many Thaïs know someone. Will ask locals again though. But is there a social network where i could have a chance to find one ? It's for Phuket now.

8 hours ago, anterian said:

Do will still have to go to congested immigration offices for our 90 day reports? or visa renewals. 

Sure .

Be aware , do not cough, sneeze, runny nose , etc,, your visa will be cancelled , 

and summary deportation ...

9 hours ago, anterian said:

Do will still have to go to congested immigration offices for our 90 day reports? or visa renewals. 

Pubs closed (the plebs might make themselves feel good)
Restaurants, malls, and immigration remain open. 

17 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

Are there masses waiting in front of Thai hospitals waiting to be treated? Or is this a funny made up fact? Shall I take a short trip down Phetkasem to check?

On reflection, my comment is ambiguous.???? I was referring to the crowded waiting rooms at government [especially] hospitals every day, for various problems ... not just the virus. Every previous time I visited our local hospital the waiting room was packed. All sitting shoulder to shoulder in a confined space. Perfect situation for spreading the virus.

13 hours ago, HerbyJFlash said:

@Sheryl Thanks for your response Sheryl. What makes you think it was misreported by the media? Because the MOPH link states otherwise ? 

Yes. And IATA and CAAT.

The whole point of the 2 different classifications is that different rules/measures apply.

What can and will happwn is that the list of countries in the danget classification will grow  according to Thai PBS ans TAT website  already has though MoPH site not yet changed.

Note that Thai rules have consistently been based on travel history/place departed from (as makes sense)  not on nationality though the media often misreports it the second way.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

These body temperate scanners now being widely used at outlets are also a joke.

At Makro, the wife read 34.2C, so was suffering from hypothermia, or had just died.

I read 38.4C, now that's a fever and a cause for concern.

We were both allowed to enter.

Most probable, the batteries needed replacing, not ours, the scanners.

Normal body temperate should be around 37C.

We went to Makro and the wife failed the temperature test but I passed. As it was nearing 2pm and I need to buy beer, went in alone.

The wife turned up while waiting to pay. The smart little cookie went to the bathroom, wet some tissues and put that on her forehead to cool it down and then passed the test.

23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

yes mask do nothing. don't wear them.

yes spread the virus everywhere. cause more mutations as each wave is different.

collapse the global economy. help close the banks. destroy your pension. lose your life savings.  

hurry up there is still time to post more "don't wear a mask" "mask do nothing" comments before the power goes out. 

Obviously you don't read any updates from the WHO. Where the clearly state wearing a mask will not stop you getting corona and the poster you quoted was 100% correct current advice from WHO is that there is no need for a mask unless treating a sick person or if you yourself have it. There is a recommendation that it may have some value on planes, public transport but generally no it won't stop anything. So tell us where do you get all your info from? And on another note are you ok? Ya might want to chill about you sound absolutely manic.

Still 800000 a year dying from aids no one cares.

650000 died from the flu no one cares. HIV killed 32 million no one gives a <deleted>. Sars, Mers, pig flu, avian flu all killed plenty guess what?didn't really affect Europe, Australia or the US as badly no one cares. Now a few white fellas start dropping all of sudden buying up on guns and punching on over toilet paper? Hahahaha give me a break.