Free Bus To Eckamai Bus Station?

I've heard there is a free bus from the airport to the Eckamai Bus station but can't find any

other info... is there one? Would I find it on the First level of the domestic area? How often

does it run...if no free one, anyone know which bus # to take to Eckamai Station? Thanks! :o

I've not heard of a free bus shuttle from or to Ekamai. The only one I found is a brand new yellow bus that leaves Ekamai/the airport every hour or so until 8 or 9 in the evening and it costs about 150 Baht. Not bad. If you find the free bus u r looking for please share relevant info with us... :o

I've heard there is a free bus from the airport to the Eckamai Bus station but can't find any

other info... is there one? Would I find it on the First level of the domestic area? How often

does it run...if no free one, anyone know which bus # to take to Eckamai Station? Thanks! :D

There is a free shuttle to the transportation center. From there you can get a very cheap bus to Ekamai for something like 40 baht. I think the bus number is 552. It's marked "Klong Toey" and follows Sukhumvit up till Asoke. Never heard of a free bus all the way to Ekamai.

ALL airport buses like this cost 35 bt. the OTHE airporepxress, cost 150 baht and takes longer

BUT there is NO need general to go to Ekamai: ALL main places served by/from Ekamai have a DIRECT bus from the airport busstation: the motorway express buses coming from Mochit, this is for Pattaya, Rayong, Trat, Chantaburi etc. so avoid that 2x1 hour shuttle into/out of town and go th easy way.WOuld have hoped that someone sensible who have realised this........ as it has been told here numerous times.

If there is no bus to your destination directly from the airport, you could take public bus number 552 to On Nut, then change to the BTS/Skytrain, only 2 stops to Ekkamai. Sometimes it's quite slow around On Nut due to construction.

If there is no bus to your destination directly from the airport, you could take public bus number 552 to On Nut, then change to the BTS/Skytrain, only 2 stops to Ekkamai. Sometimes it's quite slow around On Nut due to construction.
I thought I'd do this by cab to get back over to Sala Daeng Station during what I thought was the evening after Songkran would have started settling down. Ho ho ho, guess who turned out to be pretty stupid sitting in the back of the cab on On Nut for about an hour as people danced in the street and washed every passing car. Serves me right living in Silom and thinking I could second guess the cab driver about Sukhumvit traffic during Songkran. I even tipped the cabbie extra for being right and not making too much fun of me in Thai for being a bonehead. Lesson learned! Edited by on-on

I've not heard of a free bus shuttle from or to Ekamai. The only one I found is a brand new yellow bus that leaves Ekamai/the airport every hour or so until 8 or 9 in the evening and it costs about 150 Baht. Not bad. If you find the free bus u r looking for please share relevant info with us... :o

does it run...if no free one, anyone know which bus # to take to Eckamai Station? Thanks! :D

A cab from Ekamai costs about 180 as long as they don't take the Sukhumvit route.