Experience With Hsbc?

Hi,

I’m a total rookie when it comes to investments so I don’t want to play the stock market. I do however want a higher return than a lousy bank account, so I figured investing into a well managed fund would be ok.

I’m interested in investing some money with HSBC Singapore Equity Fund – SGD which has had a return of around 27% in the last year. Does anyone have any experience with this fund, or have any other good recommendations?

Tompa,

Hi,

I’m a total rookie when it comes to investments so I don’t want to play the stock market. I do however want a higher return than a lousy bank account, so I figured investing into a well managed fund would be ok.

I’m interested in investing some money with HSBC Singapore Equity Fund – SGD which has had a return of around 27% in the last year. Does anyone have any experience with this fund, or have any other good recommendations?

Tompa,

This link is a good tool for search on different funds !

HSBC has Australian fund .

It is rated as 3 stars (Australia )

Anyway have a look if you want ..

http://www.morningstar.com.au

Hi,

Tompa,

If you are a total rookie you may not realise that an Equity fund invests in stocks and shares and will play the stock market for you. i.e. no guaranteed returns. Maybe you need to get some financial advice to spread your investment risks depending on your personal risk profile.

Of course finding an advisor to give you unbiased independent financial advice is another matter.