90 Day Reporting Online - Address conformation.

ozzmanrocks

6 minutes ago, elektrified said:

ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดเชียงใหม่
71 หมู่ที่ 3 ตำบลสุเทพ อำเภอเมือง
จั.เชียงใหม่

Thanks so much!

• Thanks 1

Can someone confirm please.... if my report is due 7 days from now I cannot do it online or by mail? It can only be done in person ? And if I choose not to go to immigration in person during this crazy time and do it instead sometime in the future, I will be fined 2000 baht... but will there be any repercussions in the future (IE retirement extensions etc...?) If no repercussions, 2000 baht is fine with me.

1 hour ago, kilt said:

Can someone confirm please.... if my report is due 7 days from now I cannot do it online or by mail? It can only be done in person ? And if I choose not to go to immigration in person during this crazy time and do it instead sometime in the future, I will be fined 2000 baht... but will there be any repercussions in the future (IE retirement extensions etc...?) If no repercussions, 2000 baht is fine with me.

If you send it today, you will be fine.

Many times over the years I have sent mine where it arrived the day before or 2 days before. Never had an issue. The older lady who processes the 90-day by post is a very nice, kind lady. She is very forgiving. If you send it today it will most likely arrive Monday morning.... 5 days - not a problem.