Obama on board - Democrat Biden lands key endorsement in White House race

webfact

1 hour ago, Redoubt said:

It is a fact that voter 'fraud' does occur and it is a criminal offense.  The option of 'voting by mail' is a vehicle that permits citizens to vote who may be: serving in the military; on foreign excursions; infirm; etc.

When these criminal perpetrators do not have to appear in person to vote fraudulently in America's polling places, the mere act of committing this crime is obviously that much easier; and thus may even be more appealing. 

The anticipated mass 'voting by mail' urged by the same group / Party that fights tooth and nail to enable in-person voting without any photo identification, will certainly be further enabled to increase the number of criminal fraudulent voting incidents.  

trumps mind and some Republicans 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, baansgr said:

I loved Ronnie Reagan....now, that guy was a President to be proud of....don't know what his politics were but a great orator and loved his spacewars speach

Full head of hair as well! loved him, was getting 18% on USD fixed deposits in Singapore ????

Been downhill ever since! :shock1:

16 minutes ago, malibukid said:

i would vote for the devil if it meant removing Trump from office

Me too! A vote for a ham sandwich over this good nor nothing president failed reality tv personality. Americans that support him deserve this MISERY. Everyday I awake of more trump failure. Laughing stock of the entire WORLD. He will be forever erased as Americas biggest MISTAKE. The supporters only have going for the selves more of the  Deny, Deflect and I did it so what. Speaks volumes of how many terrible people support him. Biden is a God sent and you know trump is so frightened of him knowing his demise means his going to jail for so many crimes. I will only miss the laughter he creates by demonstrating how foolish a person he is every single day. God Bless America!

Edited by earlinclaifornia
grammar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another person's reputation is shot.

We need a person who can run a country that currently has some serious issues. I doubt a man who cannot even handle bathing himself is up to the task. 

Edited by sucit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For all the broohau about Obama. More interesting is Bidens & Dems super PAC gearing & hitting Florida hard and Obama supposed to double up and make a swing through the state. A ready made Republican black hole.  

Designed for us to fail': Floridians upset as unemployment system melts down.

Politico " .. Privately, Republicans admit that the $77.9 million system that is now failing Florida workers is doing exactly what Scott designed it to do — lower the state’s reported number of jobless claims after the great recession. “It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”

The right rigged Georgia and a Carolina in similar fashion. Now when the pedal hits the metal & you need the unemployment system to hand out pandemic aid money  :biggrin::biggrin:  Gosh, I hope they don't blame this on Trump. :biggrin:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

A post using a trolling reference to Trump to suit their political agenda and a reply has been removed.

Posts with off topic content about Trump and the pandemic and the replies have been removed,  there are other topics about that in this forum. Please stop with the off topic deflection tactics. 

17 hours ago, CGW said:

You consider this link pertinent and correct? makes me question your statement when you use such poor proof to back up your "claim"

Yes. The stats are based upon multiple inputs from numerous sources, with reference points. 

• Haha 1